Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
piniu

How's EM's brushes?

I plan to buy a blush brush, how's EM's blush brush?

I tried Clinique's blush brush, I don't like it. feels rough

I tried the bodyshop's blush brush, I dont like it, does not pick up enough powder.But it's very soft.

How's EM's brushes? compared with the bodyshop's synthetic hair?

The only other brushes I had used before EM's were Bare Minerals and compared to that, EM's are HEAVEN! All of the newer synthetic ones are super soft. I have the Flat Top Brush and the Angled Blush Brush and absolutely love them both.

i have the flat top, and long handled kabuki and i am IN LOOOVE! :wub:

they are sooo soo soft and don't shed at all.

I have the EM blush brush and hate it. Its scratchy and sheds a bit. The brush I have from Joppa (a foundation brush they no longer carry) is SOOOOOO soft and hasn't shed at all.

I have the EM blush brush and hate it. Its scratchy and sheds a bit. The brush I have from Joppa (a foundation brush they no longer carry) is SOOOOOO soft and hasn't shed at all.

Oooh Joppa carries that brush again: http://www.joppaminerals.com/catalog/item/...693/3184934.htm

It isn't very stiff so doesn't "buff" MMU as well as a shorter/stiffer one would. I think this one looks awesome http://www.joppaminerals.com/catalog/item/...693/4832302.htm

It has the same amazingly soft hair as the one I have.

Oh and the angled blush brush EM has is different than the one I have, they must have gotten a newer version. Maybe its better?

Well, then I will just give up EM.

Well, then I will just give up EM.