Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bobby Steels

Pouring green tea on your face

I quit using cleansers, and very rarely using jojoba oil (maybe once every 2 or 3 days) and my face has cleared up quite a bit, just by pouring green tea on my face! I would use 2 bags of green, 2 bags of white, let it sit for 30 minutes and pour a teapot full on my face. I would just use regular tap water because, if it's hot, it might burn or inflame a part of your face.

Has anyone else tried this? It's really working wonders for me.

i drink a lot of green tea and i take the used tea bag and dab allover my face. def makes my skin glow and helps existing pimples as well as prevent new ones. it also makes my skin softer. its so easy to do too! after a shower when i wash my face, i use the green tea as a toner before i put on my make up and my skin seems to get less oily over the day as well.

Damn. I stopped drinking my tea a while ago and I'm starting to get breakouts on my nose. I need to get back on it ASAP!

Green tea rules. Glad your getting good results with that Bobby. I recently switched things up with Roobios tea.

Have you tried instead of pouring it on your face, maybe dipping or submerging your face in your green tea/white tea solution for a minute or so?

Green tea rules. Glad your getting good results with that Bobby. I recently switched things up with Roobios tea.

Have you tried instead of pouring it on your face, maybe dipping or submerging your face in your green tea/white tea solution for a minute or so?

I'm starting to drink green tea atleast once a day or every other day. So after I'm done with it, I can use the teabag and put it all over my face? Or should I do it after cleansing?

When getting green tea bags does it have to be only green tea? I got a cool little container thats like chai green tea, mint green tea and normal green tea?

I tried green tea topically but it doesnt work. It only works internally for overall health not for acne, this is just another of my many tried and failed treaments if used topically

Pure decafeinated green tea is best. Not any of those additives (mint/chai) because a lady told me that sometimes the flavoring is not pure from the herbs, but artificial. Some people buy green tea fresh from the bag, but I prefer Benner Original green tea. I think it does the same. And drinking green tea every other day is not enough if you want to see a difference. It's good to get a good mug at least once a day or better yet, twice a day as I used to do. I gotta get back on the game, I stopped drinking it for about 3 weeks now and I'm breaking out around my nose area.

BTW: I don't even add sugar or honey...I drink it sour! You get used to it. I also use the tea bag to swipe across my face after I'm done drinking. You don't have to wash first. Do it anytime!