Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AustinReed

Sunlight good or bad

A little yes, but i wouldn't aim to get a tan. The sun has great healing properties, but like anything to much is a very bad thing. Same can be said for red marks, if you get a tan whilst you have some serious red mark, they will likely hang around for alot longer. A small amount of exposure is good though!!

A little yes, but i wouldn't aim to get a tan. The sun has great healing properties, but like anything to much is a very bad thing. Same can be said for red marks, if you get a tan whilst you have some serious red mark, they will likely hang around for alot longer. A small amount of exposure is good though!!

yeah i know how alot of people say wear sunblock etc etc ..and stay away from the sun ....i actually think ...having some sunlight onto your skin can make it healthy as its a natural thing ...you cant try to hide in the dark all the time ..but of course....not too much sunlight as it will lead to sunburn.