Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whatarewethinking

Need some help with breads and such

There are so many things out there its crazy.

Basically can someone tell me what to look for in english muffins and bread. Im trying to do this low glycemic thing. I got some thomas whole grain light english muffins, not sure if these are fine, maybe someone can look at ingredients. Basically its just confusing with all these whole wheat flour ingredients and unbleached enriched breads, etc etc.

Just need to know what to look for. I like taste of grains in bread, so what am i looking for in a whole grain bread?

You should try the Ezekiel(thats the brand) sprouted grain english muffins/breads. I know most of those are low glycemic and if im correct dont use flour, just whole sprouted grains. i cant eat em cuz i dont handle wheat but if you do thats your best bet id say.

hey man ezekiel bread is great. i use that to made almond butter sandwhich it tastes great. Its sprouted grain and wheat so im sure it wont break you out.

YES, Ezekiel's Sprouted Grains are great. I buy their english muffins, breads, and even tortillas. I prefer the english muffins in the orange package, not the blue one (it contains nuts).

The english muffins and breads are both great with almond butter and cashew butter on them. I also add organic "live" honey... it's supposed to have antibacterial properties.

Give Ezekiel's a try!

I buy mine at mrs.greens natural market. Im in new york so i also go to trader joes its a good organic healthfood store.. but I would deff say get the ezekiel bread its worth it bcause its healthy for your body has no fat or sugar like other breads.. and deff wont break you out.

Where do you get this bread? I think i might be able to get it at central market ( they carry some healthier natural things, some made right around here).

I dont have either around here. I think central market will have it. They always sellin organic crap and stuff. I will see. Still need to know if wheat flour is good or bad? And they say almond butter not peanut butter?

yes get ezekiel bread. its 100% organic sprouted grains and wheat which is good for you and wont have any impact on breaking you out. unless u have food allergies.. and yes raw almond butter is good. my opinion even tastes better then peanut butter and i love pb.