Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jasher

Emu Oil from emustore.com?

I have no idea, but I'm interested in knowing too. Emu oil?? Had never heard of the stuff before.

I have a question, is it important for it to be "pure, refined" emu oil?

Thanks in advance for those that will enlighten us......

I have no idea, but I'm interested in knowing too. Emu oil?? Had never heard of the stuff before.

I have a question, is it important for it to be "pure, refined" emu oil?

Thanks in advance for those that will enlighten us......

I actually just researched seller on EBAY on Australian emu oil - 100% pure. I am not really sure about the refined part though it does sound familiar.

I got mine about a month ago in the mail and absolutely love it (couldn't tell you what brand - but just go with one you feel confident in!). The emustore that you linked seems to be getting a lot of publicity off of the Oprah piece so it seemed more marketing than anything else and you pay for that.

My 4 oz ran about $12.00 + shipping. Like I said love it.

Don't use too much when you start out a little goes a long way.

As far as the benefits that I have seen so far is less flaking less flushing and the red marks well we'll just have to give them some time.

I had bought my mum a bottle of emu oil soft capsule and a small jar of emu eye cream from emustore for the treatment of atopic dermatits.

I do not know if it will help her but I sure hope it does. Even a small percentage would be great.