Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maribella

Sunscreen during regimen

Anyone knows what is the best sunscreen that won't clog your pores during the regimen? I follow Dan'n regimen everyday twice a day. I put mosturizer in the morning only after BP and at night I put AHA Enhaced lotion after BP. I would like to know what would be the best sunscreen to put in the morning before going under the sun (beach, park, running). and Should I apply this before the mosturizer or after?

Thanks you so much :)

Anyone knows what is the best sunscreen that won't clog your pores during the regimen? I follow Dan'n regimen everyday twice a day. I put mosturizer in the morning only after BP and at night I put AHA Enhaced lotion after BP. I would like to know what would be the best sunscreen to put in the morning before going under the sun (beach, park, running). and Should I apply this before the mosturizer or after?

Thanks you so much :)

I like Banana Boat Ultra SPF 30 Sunblock. Cheap, not too shiny, doesn't bother my skin, no extra acne as a result of using it.

Apply any sunscreen you use after you apply moisturizer. Also, if it's a chemical sunscreen and not a physical sunblock (i.e., doesn't have zinc oxide or titanium dioxide in it), keep in mind that blotting it will remove it and leave your skin unprotected. If you want to blot off shine, do it before you apply the sunblock.

does that mean if I blot after usign my SPF moisturiser I'm blotting the protection off? :surprised::surprised: Dang i wish I knew before this. Using a moisturiser and a sunblock is such a bother especially in the morning. I have to wake up rally early.

i hate how my sunblock makes my face look white. i asked someone in my class if they noticed me having something on my face and they said it looked like i had some sort of cream on.

i hate how my sunblock makes my face look white. i asked someone in my class if they noticed me having something on my face and they said it looked like i had some sort of cream on.

You may need to try a different one and see if you like it better. The one's with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide are more likely to be whitish than those with chemical sunscreen ingredients. Although I think the blocks (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide) are better for acne prone skin than the screens.