Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Well ok i went to shop... and bought this

Whole almonds nuts , baby carrots , Unsweetned almonds soy milk , goat milk..

is this good? i saw coconut oil.. but what is that for ??? i didn't buy it don't know what to do with it.

hopefully this stuff i bought are good :o i spend $12 not bad but wont last a week! hehe

I need a good cereal to eat with Goat milk!! :) what's a good cereal? :)

is this good? i saw coconut oil.. but what is that for ??? i didn't buy it don't know what to do with it.

hopefully this stuff i bought are good :o i spend $12 not bad but wont last a week! hehe

Well from what I've read soy milk is pretty much a marketing scam and really bad for you

Buy any cereal that is made with rice or corn, NOT wheat.

I used to like Kashi, but their cereals are filled with gluten.

Buy any cereal that is made with rice or corn, NOT wheat.

I used to like Kashi, but their cereals are filled with gluten.

if you drink soy milk you will grow breasts and your penis will get really really really small

if you drink soy milk you will grow breasts and your penis will get really really really small

Joking riight...?

Joking riight...?

wow! must be difficult. sorry this happened to you... :ninja:

Joking riight...?

I'd guess he's half joking. In my opinion soy is not a health food unless it is properly fermented and prepared. The stuff from the supermarket and the soymilk, etc is not good. EddieE, I'd stay away from soy.

Joking riight...?

I'd guess he's half joking. In my opinion soy is not a health food unless it is properly fermented and prepared. The stuff from the supermarket and the soymilk, etc is not good. EddieE, I'd stay away from soy.

what's wrong with soy? There has been a study that shows diminished mental abilities with soy, but thats becuase the subjects took soy that had aluminum. Otherwise it has proven cardiovascular benefits. It's not a marketing scam... And I'm sure products ike silk do not competely remove the important isoflavones that provide anti-cancer benefits...

what's wrong with soy? There has been a study that shows diminished mental abilities with soy, but thats becuase the subjects took soy that had aluminum. Otherwise it has proven cardiovascular benefits. It's not a marketing scam...

what's wrong with soy? There has been a study that shows diminished mental abilities with soy, but thats becuase the subjects took soy that had aluminum. Otherwise it has proven cardiovascular benefits. It's not a marketing scam...

I know soy milk is good :) i searched in google and found good reviews!!!!

Interesting..

the one i bought is Unsweetned almond soy milk ;/ weird.. but has almond! taste good.

Bought this to drink it once every day.

don't know why i bought goat milks.. but this milk don't give break out as i saw. ^^

and has high calories which is good... but has a bit sugars.. ohwell

but goat milks healthy i believe. ;)

I know soy milk is good :) i searched in google and found good reviews!!!!

Interesting..

the one i bought is Unsweetned almond soy milk ;/ weird.. but has almond! taste good.

Bought this to drink it once every day.

don't know why i bought goat milks.. but this milk don't give break out as i saw. ^^

and has high calories which is good... but has a bit sugars.. ohwell

but goat milks healthy i believe. ;)