Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

april 5th will be 3 months down on accutane... i think about a month ago i started getting this little "pimple" on the left side of my face...it doesnt feel like a cyst or hurt, but if you press on it it feels quite hard. well a month later its still there. It feels just like a whitehead that is ready to come out but if i press on it nothing comes out and i just make it red....

anyone ever had this?? its like the only pimple i have left on my whole face and its just soooooooooo annoyingggggggggg like it just wont budgeee!!!! im thinking about going to the derm and getting ir surgically removed or something haha

april 5th will be 3 months down on accutane... i think about a month ago i started getting this little "pimple" on the left side of my face...it doesnt feel like a cyst or hurt, but if you press on it it feels quite hard. well a month later its still there. It feels just like a whitehead that is ready to come out but if i press on it nothing comes out and i just make it red....

anyone ever had this?? its like the only pimple i have left on my whole face and its just soooooooooo annoyingggggggggg like it just wont budgeee!!!! im thinking about going to the derm and getting ir surgically removed or something haha

Hi!

I have had that pimple. I am not on accutane but yes. I have that. its like a big thing thats painless but its hard!

In my experience it goes away eventually. I actually get them alot

I had oneof those along my jawline for the longest time. Then one day out of the blue it came to a head. My advice, as hard as it is, just leave it alone and let it run it's course. It should either eventually come to a head or your body should break down w/e is in it, sebum or possibly a calcium deposit.

I have two of these right now and am going to see if my derm can do anything about it on my next visit.

well since someone bumped this post...update a month later on those "weird" pimples...still there...its like only two bumps and only on the left side of my cheek...im thinking i will ask my derm about this too