Find results that contain...
Find results in...
colleenie

4 months down 1 more to go!

Month 1- 40mg

Month 2- 60mg

Month 3- 80mg

Month 4- 100mg

Starting Month 5 at 100mg LAST MONTH! WOOO HOOOOOO!

And I am totally clear! I've been going to the gym, eating chocolate, and haven't had 1 breakout in about 2 weeks! It WORKS!

Side Effects:

Dry lips, nose, and eyes.... all treat-able, and I can deal with!

Soreness.... again, nothing I can't handle.

FATIGUE still.... very annoying, but I've made it this far!

Now I just need to get rid of these damn red marks, although some are fading.

Nice! I'm just staring on my fifth month too! Wow but your're on 100mg? I never even thought there was anything higher than 80mg! Well if it works, then it works :dance:

I experience the same side effects that you do, but it's nothing I can't handle either. And I feel you on the red marks. They just take forever and a day to fade away. Some of them have been there ever since before I even went on Tane. I just ordered Emu Oil to try and help speed up the process, so it better work.

Hang in there! Our Tane journey's almost over.

Nice! I'm just staring on my fifth month too! Wow but your're on 100mg? I never even thought there was anything higher than 80mg! Well if it works, then it works :dance:

I experience the same side effects that you do, but it's nothing I can't handle either. And I feel you on the red marks. They just take forever and a day to fade away. Some of them have been there ever since before I even went on Tane. I just ordered Emu Oil to try and help speed up the process, so it better work.

Hang in there! Our Tane journey's almost over.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

YAY! So happy for us!!!

I was still breaking out after month 3 so she upped my dose. But my labs are perfect and I feel fine, so I was more than willing to stay on 100mg a second month, rather than staying on accutane a 6th month!

Thanks for the advice... I'm gonna try the emu oil. And congrats to you!

i envy you so much!! im on my 17th day and dealing with break outs.. wanna trade spots???

Aww... it'll work just be patient!

And NO... I have to be selfish and say I don't want to switch spots! I paid my dies lol.