Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ancelica

My results and photoes after Tca 18%

So it has been three weeks since I did Tca peel and I am actually quite happy with results.The scars are still there, but not as noticable as before as you can see.I want to do this peel asap.How much I should wait?I am still looking awful under bright light, but I am so happy, that the scars became almost unnoticabel in daylight.So I can`t wait to do the peel again.

So the first photo is before peel.

arpinen.bmp

arpinen.bmp

Well, I layered the stuff twice and it didn`t burn at all.Only stang little bit.Downtime was about two weeks, because it took almost a week before peeling started.Skin peeled off many days and now I can already wear make up..Please ask more, if you want.Please tell me, when I can do this peel again???

Before the peel I used only aha-cleanser and after I moisturized with antibiotic cream.

Well, I layered the stuff twice and it didn`t burn at all.Only stang little bit.Downtime was about two weeks, because it took almost a week before peeling started.Skin peeled off many days and now I can already wear make up..Please ask more, if you want.Please tell me, when I can do this peel again???

Before the peel I used only aha-cleanser and after I moisturized with antibiotic cream.