Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tevez

Needling info

Here are some links to help people understand skin needling a bit more and how good it really is.

Thank you so much!! Unfortunately the pics in them are broken, I kind of wanted to see the progress pictures.

Do you have links to where you originally got these?

if needling is so much better and safer than skin resurfacing i wonder why more people dont get it done....

so there is no risk of further scarring? i dont understand how the needles done leave holes all over your face.... can someone explain this to me? ne ways thanx for the info ive been thinking about needling for along time now

does anyone know a good doctor that performs it in the chicago area?

if needling is so much better and safer than skin resurfacing i wonder why more people dont get it done....

so there is no risk of further scarring? i dont understand how the needles done leave holes all over your face.... can someone explain this to me? ne ways thanx for the info ive been thinking about needling for along time now

does anyone know a good doctor that performs it in the chicago area?

Thats true i was even told by a laser clinic its not worth there while to do dermarolling instead of using lasers.For needling i just have to buy the roller $120 AU and pay for someone to do it and apply numbing cream $100 a treatment.Also Boomers the small needle prick are so small they cant be seen and wont cause further scarring.

sweet im definitely going to try needling.... so u just buy the roller and ask a dermatologist to perform the session? what length needles should u use?

You can do that,i bought my roller through the place were i get the treatments done thats why i also pay a doc to do it as he knows what to do and its more convient for me.If your buying 1 online just do it yourself or get a friend or family member to do it make sure you also get some sort of numbing cream aswell to apply i dont no of any creams available but someone might,also it hurts alot so be prepared,needle length for ance scars is usally 2.0,2.5 and 3.0mm.

Ive had 2 fraxels before and the 2nd time i had fraxel it hurt alot worse than needling,if u apply enough numbing cream u can bearly feel it,sorry to scare u :D

Just had my 6th treatment of needling my face looks better than ever,this time 2 hrs before treatment i applied some numbing cream a friend gave me as well as what the doctor put on my face 30mins proir to rolling i hardly felt a thing

Just had my 6th treatment of needling my face looks better than ever,this time 2 hrs before treatment i applied some numbing cream a friend gave me as well as what the doctor put on my face 30mins proir to rolling i hardly felt a thing

Ive done needling with needle gun by a perm, makeup artisit. 2 months ago, and colours is still red to pink.. fading but real slow, does anyone go through the same downtime?

Thats true i was even told by a laser clinic its not worth there while to do dermarolling instead of using lasers.For needling i just have to buy the roller $120 AU and pay for someone to do it and apply numbing cream $100 a treatment.Also Boomers the small needle prick are so small they cant be seen and wont cause further scarring.

wonder why more people dont get it done? Its very difficult to find someone to do it. Ive been looking into tattoo places within a 100 mile radius of the Chicago area for someone who even knows what needling is.. :( .I wish I lived closer to Frank at Transitions, I would be his best customer.

LEE77 i did notice small needle holes on my skin but this went away in 2-3 days,the needle length is 2mm thats long enough to stimilate collegon growth and i had no problems with hyperpigmentation but then again im white,if anyone cant find a doctor just do it yourself its so simple but be aware it does hurt,no pain no gain

Has anyone had their nose needled? I know that sounds funny- but I cannot imagine the difficulty- maybe a professional tatoo artist could do it?

Has anyone had their nose needled? I know that sounds funny- but I cannot imagine the difficulty- maybe a professional tatoo artist could do it?

I dont get my nose done but it could be done why? you got scars on your nose?

It will work how deep? how many scars? You just need small pricks in the scar using a roller that will induce collagen growth