Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Galanad

BIG bubble filled with something.. what is it?

What is it? It's kinda hard to explain but here goes:

It's on my cheek, it pops out about 0.5cm and is about 1cm (prolly a little less) in diameter. It's HUGE, it's black, and red. I can push it, and it feels as if there's liquid inside, like blood with pus (combined -- i've had it before). It seems like the only thing that's stopping this liquid from going out is the REALLY THIN skin layer that's covering it. It seriously hurts even if u touch a little. I try to squeeze a lil and see if something comes out, but it stings even more, so i just left it there.

so anyone know what this is?

Didn't know where else to put this, but it sounds like a Sever acne :rolleyes:

From your description I think its a cyst. With a mixture of blood and pus in it like you said. If it hurts don't squeeze it. IF you don't use any topicals maybe put some BP on it. To help dry it up.

From your description I think its a cyst. With a mixture of blood and pus in it like you said. If it hurts don't squeeze it. IF you don't use any topicals maybe put some BP on it. To help dry it up.

Thanks for your response.

I've been using the Clean & Clear acne control kit and it's been working on my overall acne. The last one that i use is a cream and has 2% Salycilic Acid. However the Face cleanser has the BP 10%.

Please see the link at the bottom of my signature for help with a cyst like the one you describe; the suggestions will help with pain and sometimes with size and shrinking up the cyst without leaving a scar or red mark (sometimes, not guaranteed!)