Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phate

Wedding and accutane

I am going to my friends wedding, how haggard will my face look due to the dryness? Will it look unpresentable? Will it be flaky even if i moisturize right beforeE? gah.

I am going to my friends wedding, how haggard will my face look due to the dryness? Will it look unpresentable? Will it be flaky even if i moisturize right beforeE? gah.

any other advice?? I'm in the same boat, I have to be my friends bridesmaid in June and I'm about to start accutane, but I don't want to look scary in all the pics.

Just moisturize. If it's dry when you're in school, you use moisturizer. If it's dry when you're at a wedding, do you want a special wedding moisturizer. Just moisturize if it's dry.

If you're scared of getting a breakout, just go get someone to do your makeup the day of the wedding.

everybodys skin is differnt on accutane, soem ppl never get dry flakey skin on there face. im 2 months in and completly clear and no flakey skin. i wash my face once a day at night and put tones of moisturizer on at night then in the morning it is soaked in and my skin is perfect. i wouldnt worry about one day. if you hate your acne that much you shouldnt worry about dry skin for one day. the quicker you start accutane the quicker you will have clear skin.

I never got flakey skin and was in a wedding in february (3 months into treatment) and although I still had a break out... my makeup was professionally done, and my face looked flawless. I did apply moisturizer before, as I do every morning.