Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bradd

Gotta "put my best face on" tonight

I been talking to this girl since like the beginning of January now. Maybe even since the end of December. I forget. She's 19. I'm 22. I met her on myspace. She seems like a real cool person. We been talking on the phone every day. We enjoy each others company on the phone.. and we're always laughing together and click together real well.

My skin isn't great. I got a few red marks on my cheek.. but fuck that. I still decided to try and meet her in real life for the first time tonight finally. What blows is this. Down by my lips.. almost less than a centimeter from my lips.. almost even on them.. I got a few red marks and a couple tiny tiny bumps. It dont matter if my skin was more than crystal clear, just one little bump down there by your lips/mustache area is the most unattractive placer ever to get pimples at, and enough to make you feel just as down about yourself as if you had 35 bowling ball sized cysts on your face. But I don't give a shit. I put a little bit of cover up on them.. and also that proactiv BP lotion (which is also a decent blemisher healer + concealer itself). Hopefully things will turn out okay.

I have a plan though. I'm gonna take her to cosmic bowling. The lights go out and there is usually all those different colored lazer lights shining all over the place that she probably wont see all that much detail of my skin. Plus I'm gonna wear a hat too. So I got a decent plan. All I want from her is one kiss. I don't give a shit about sex. I have my hand for that. (Fuck sticking your dick in a girl, the condom breaking, and catching a disease or getting an unwanted unprepared for child.. FUUUUUCK THAT SHIT). Anyways... like I said.. all I want is a kiss from her. Just my lips and her lips to touch. Just for 0.5 seconds. She dont even gotta squeeze her lips.. just if I could touch her lips with mine for just one instant.. I'll be the happiest sumbitch alive.

I'm gonna do the Happy Gilmore approach. I'm a very good bowler. I could bowl with my sack and still get a 180 game. So what I'm gonna do is this.. I'm gonna stand about 10 feet back from the foul line before trying to pick up a spare. I'm gonna say to her "If I can hit this spare from all the way back here, may I kiss your beautiful lips later". Hopefully she'll laugh and say yes. But if I miss... I'll just say some shit like "Can I still get a consolation prize for trying" or some shit I dont know. I usually hit spares from that distance every time.

The good thing is... is that I like my chances with her. She's not the type of girl that goes out with friends and hangs out at clubs and dumb shit like that every night. In fact.. out of the three months I have been talking to her, I have NEVER EVER EVER not once heard her say anything to the extent of "Hey I am going out with my friends tonight".. or mention any other guys names or anything. I'm always talking to her on Saturday and Friday nights round 10/11/ 12:00. So because of that, I kinda like my chances.

Well.. this bowling starts from 10pm to 12pm. It's 8:48 right now. wish me luck. I'll most def be back on here tonight and let everyone know how things went. I'm bout to get ready. Hopefully I'm not back on here by 11 saying some shit like "ehhhh fuck guys... she told me I'm ugly and ran away".. lol. I dont think that'll happen. I hope not. I'm bout to get ready.. I'm in good spirits and confidence.. wish me luck. later.

Just be your self(typical advice) but seriously dont change your personality to conform to the situation you are in.if it doesnt go well,which im not saying! Dont feel so bad,just make sure you and her enjoy youselves...this is just a chance to know each other and have a laugh dont put too much pressure on yourself.But Jaffa doesnt know much about girls so take my advice with a pinch of cyanide :ninja:

Good luck! Only I don't know if you're already hainging out with her now cause of the time difference..

It seems girls don't care about men's skin as much as we think they do.

Let us know how it went later.

Good luck! Only I don't know if you're already hainging out with her now cause of the time difference..

It seems girls don't care about men's skin as much as we think they do.

Let us know how it went later.

I been talking to this girl since like the beginning of January now. Maybe even since the end of December. I forget. She's 19. I'm 22. I met her on myspace. She seems like a real cool person. We been talking on the phone every day. We enjoy each others company on the phone.. and we're always laughing together and click together real well.

My skin isn't great. I got a few red marks on my cheek.. but fuck that. I still decided to try and meet her in real life for the first time tonight finally. What blows is this. Down by my lips.. almost less than a centimeter from my lips.. almost even on them.. I got a few red marks and a couple tiny tiny bumps. It dont matter if my skin was more than crystal clear, just one little bump down there by your lips/mustache area is the most unattractive placer ever to get pimples at, and enough to make you feel just as down about yourself as if you had 35 bowling ball sized cysts on your face. But I don't give a shit. I put a little bit of cover up on them.. and also that proactiv BP lotion (which is also a decent blemisher healer + concealer itself). Hopefully things will turn out okay.

I have a plan though. I'm gonna take her to cosmic bowling. The lights go out and there is usually all those different colored lazer lights shining all over the place that she probably wont see all that much detail of my skin. Plus I'm gonna wear a hat too. So I got a decent plan. All I want from her is one kiss. I don't give a shit about sex. I have my hand for that. (Fuck sticking your dick in a girl, the condom breaking, and catching a disease or getting an unwanted unprepared for child.. FUUUUUCK THAT SHIT). Anyways... like I said.. all I want is a kiss from her. Just my lips and her lips to touch. Just for 0.5 seconds. She dont even gotta squeeze her lips.. just if I could touch her lips with mine for just one instant.. I'll be the happiest sumbitch alive.

I'm gonna do the Happy Gilmore approach. I'm a very good bowler. I could bowl with my sack and still get a 180 game. So what I'm gonna do is this.. I'm gonna stand about 10 feet back from the foul line before trying to pick up a spare. I'm gonna say to her "If I can hit this spare from all the way back here, may I kiss your beautiful lips later". Hopefully she'll laugh and say yes. But if I miss... I'll just say some shit like "Can I still get a consolation prize for trying" or some shit I dont know. I usually hit spares from that distance every time.

The good thing is... is that I like my chances with her. She's not the type of girl that goes out with friends and hangs out at clubs and dumb shit like that every night. In fact.. out of the three months I have been talking to her, I have NEVER EVER EVER not once heard her say anything to the extent of "Hey I am going out with my friends tonight".. or mention any other guys names or anything. I'm always talking to her on Saturday and Friday nights round 10/11/ 12:00. So because of that, I kinda like my chances.

Well.. this bowling starts from 10pm to 12pm. It's 8:48 right now. wish me luck. I'll most def be back on here tonight and let everyone know how things went. I'm bout to get ready. Hopefully I'm not back on here by 11 saying some shit like "ehhhh fuck guys... she told me I'm ugly and ran away".. lol. I dont think that'll happen. I hope not. I'm bout to get ready.. I'm in good spirits and confidence.. wish me luck. later.

Well, we were suppose to meet up at 9:30. I tried to call her a few times and she tried to call me. We missed each others calls a few times. So I'm thinking the reason she's missing my calls is cause she's driving, and I'm thinking.. "aww shit.. I dont want her to call me and have her tell me shes there already and I'm still getting ready.".... ... So I drive out there.. and I never heard from her since.

Earlier in the day when I was talking ot her.. she was telling me shit at first like "I dont know about going out today I'm tired"... "I worked 6:30 to 4:00." So I told her to just take a 2 or 3 hour nap when she gets home. It makes sense. Even she thought so. So then it was set, we were gonna go out.. to either bowling, dinner, or something..

Maybe she fell asleep. The last missed call I had from her was at 9:24... the last time I called her was at 10:34. And I left her voice mails saying "I'm here", and stuf flike that. She still hasn't had the decency yet to atleast call me back and explain what the piss happened.

How the hell is someone "too tired"? I wanted to go bowling or most likely we were just gonna go out to eat. I mean.. its "going out to eat".. its not like I'm calling her up and asking her do you wanna come and run 50 laps on the track with me. How the heck are you too tired to go out to eat?

What pisses me off even more is this.... last month I had a girl come see me from out of state..... she came on a Friday.. but was up ever since the day before on that Thursday cause she had to work and then take care of stuff at home, come home get her stuff packed.. got no sleep at all... and then get on the bus at 6AM friday morning.. check her shit in at the hotel here once she got here.. there as bus delays and all taht shit too.. but yet by 7:00pm Friday night.. after being awake and on the go almost 48 hours.. she still found enough energy to come up to my job and see me and visit with me until I got off work.. and even went out to eat with me after that. After the night was set and done, she was awake for almost more than 48 hours with no complaints. And by the way.. the one that did all this was 31 years old. And this one here that dicked me off tonight is 12 years younger at age 19. After hearing what the 31 year old did by staying awake and all that shit and that complicated scenario... you would think the 19 year old would have been able to do today standing on her head.. but no fuck no. Shame shame fuckin shame.

Its aight though.. I called up my friend when I realized she wasn't coming.. me and him just went out to eat and started cuttin up and shit

Well, we were suppose to meet up at 9:30. I tried to call her a few times and she tried to call me. We missed each others calls a few times. So I'm thinking the reason she's missing my calls is cause she's driving, and I'm thinking.. "aww shit.. I dont want her to call me and have her tell me shes there already and I'm still getting ready.".... ... So I drive out there.. and I never heard from her since.

Earlier in the day when I was talking ot her.. she was telling me shit at first like "I dont know about going out today I'm tired"... "I worked 6:30 to 4:00." So I told her to just take a 2 or 3 hour nap when she gets home. It makes sense. Even she thought so. So then it was set, we were gonna go out.. to either bowling, dinner, or something..

Maybe she fell asleep. The last missed call I had from her was at 9:24... the last time I called her was at 10:34. And I left her voice mails saying "I'm here", and stuf flike that. She still hasn't had the decency yet to atleast call me back and explain what the piss happened.

How the hell is someone "too tired"? I wanted to go bowling or most likely we were just gonna go out to eat. I mean.. its "going out to eat".. its not like I'm calling her up and asking her do you wanna come and run 50 laps on the track with me. How the heck are you too tired to go out to eat?

What pisses me off even more is this.... last month I had a girl come see me from out of state..... she came on a Friday.. but was up ever since the day before on that Thursday cause she had to work and then take care of stuff at home, come home get her stuff packed.. got no sleep at all... and then get on the bus at 6AM friday morning.. check her shit in at the hotel here once she got here.. there as bus delays and all taht shit too.. but yet by 7:00pm Friday night.. after being awake and on the go almost 48 hours.. she still found enough energy to come up to my job and see me and visit with me until I got off work.. and even went out to eat with me after that. After the night was set and done, she was awake for almost more than 48 hours with no complaints. And by the way.. the one that did all this was 31 years old. And this one here that dicked me off tonight is 12 years younger at age 19. After hearing what the 31 year old did by staying awake and all that shit and that complicated scenario... you would think the 19 year old would have been able to do today standing on her head.. but no fuck no. Shame shame fuckin shame.

Its aight though.. I called up my friend when I realized she wasn't coming.. me and him just went out to eat and started cuttin up and shit

How did you miss her calls? Did you just not look at or hear your phone? Maybe she thought you were standing her up, and decided to do something else.

Just calm down and I am sure there is an explaination. Maybe she got in a 53 car pile up and is dead, and couldnt call you back.... who knows? Just go to bed and call her in the morning.

yeah dude just try not to assume what happened, in reality you have no idea what was going on with her so i wouldnt drive yourself crazy about it. i wouldnt call her either, just let her initiate the conversation if she never talks to you again then you know what kind of person she really is

What was with rhe 31 yr old? Did you meet heronline or she was someone you already knew who came back in town for you and how did that work?

2nd off i knew some1 who had the same thing happen to him, a girl that we both worked with, not to sound cocky but she actually had a big crush on me supposedly and he had a big crush on her, was supposed to come hang out with us 1 night, the guy from work was the one who called her and wanted her to come so badly,i dint care and i was actually gonna leave after she arrives to leave them alone, an she never came, never called him, and never answered his calls, and he was so dissapointed because he was askin her to hangout all week. and in the morning she texted him not even called him,but texted him saying she's sorry she fell asleep, even though she called him at night an hour b4 they were supposed to meet up to say she was going. And then they never spoke again.

And 3rd off i was dating/seeing/hooking up with not sure which to call it, a girl for 6 weeks who always pulled that shit with me until i finally just said i dont need this, and one day stopped answering her phone calls/texts and never spoke with her again. And that was a nice way of ending it, because i treated her so good and like a queen (she was a loser, highschool drop out, did drugs, and her last boyfriend was a fake baddass whose life was a mess) despite how she didn't deserve it, and she jerked me around dozens of times. She deserved to be told off, and cursed out badly, but like the nice guy i am, i just said from here on out i ignore her and did just that, and she eventually got the message.