Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

shaving tips for sensitive skin?

is the gillete sensor excell with two blades a good razor to shave with? I have sensitive skin and i dont want to irriate my skin at all. And is it ok to shave with jojoba oil? or is dans cleanser better to use? any help would be cool.

Gillette sensor excel II *IS* the best wet razor. However it still causes me irritation the next day.

The only way I can shave without causing irritation is with a beard trimmer, not to be mistaken with an electric shaver (which incidentally is by far the most irritating shave I've ever had).

If you go with the sensor excel, I suggest buying a proper shaving oil and gel. Dans cleanser offers no protection to the skin whatsoever.

One of my acne scars is from accidentally shaving a bloody pimple off. I'm so scared now that I put my finger on any active pimples and shave around them :/

One of my acne scars is from accidentally shaving a bloody pimple off. I'm so scared now that I put my finger on any active pimples and shave around them :/

yea i do this too, just to be extra careful.