Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tst3r

redness from the regimen

ive been on the regimen a little over two weeks and my face is all red except for the lower eye area so it looks like ive been out wearing sun glasses. will this redness subside or will ur face always be red like this?

How much BP are you using? Some redness is unavoidable, but if you're looking rather lobster-like, I would cut back on the amount of BP you're using now and wait a while before jumping back up.

How much BP are you using? Some redness is unavoidable, but if you're looking rather lobster-like, I would cut back on the amount of BP you're using now and wait a while before jumping back up.

Oh, you're already using an AHA lotion? That NHSFL stuff is strong, and definitely leaves you pretty red. I like it a lot, but it's not for regimen beginners. Hold off on that until your skin is well-adjusted to the full two pump dose of BP.

Honestly where the hell are you guys getting the night version of NHSFL. I know I can get it on Amazon but it seriously does not exist in Massachusetts, I've tried every single store.

Honestly where the hell are you guys getting the night version of NHSFL. I know I can get it on Amazon but it seriously does not exist in Massachusetts, I've tried every single store.

I've never seen it in any of my local stores. I've only ever seen it online. Don't know why.

I've never seen it in any of my local stores. I've only ever seen it online. Don't know why.

Don't worry too much about the redness, it will soon go. I started the regimen a long while ago, and I was really red with dry skin for a while, I can't remember how long though, maybe 2-3 weeks. It all calmed down soon enough. I stopped the regimen a couple of weeks ago to see what would happen as I was clear. My acne started coming back really bad so I'm back on the bp. Because I haven't used it for 2 weeks, my skin has gone really red and dry/peely, but I'm sticking with it and not changing the regimen at all, because I know it will work, just like last time. You just have to persist with it and wait, changing the regimen will only result in you not having the desired results, or having to wait longer for them.

Don't worry too much about the redness, it will soon go. I started the regimen a long while ago, and I was really red with dry skin for a while, I can't remember how long though, maybe 2-3 weeks. It all calmed down soon enough. I stopped the regimen a couple of weeks ago to see what would happen as I was clear. My acne started coming back really bad so I'm back on the bp. Because I haven't used it for 2 weeks, my skin has gone really red and dry/peely, but I'm sticking with it and not changing the regimen at all, because I know it will work, just like last time. You just have to persist with it and wait, changing the regimen will only result in you not having the desired results, or having to wait longer for them.

Me too I look sunburn :D I will just tell people I caught the tiny bit of sunshine we had this easter (if anyone asks lol)

the aha is causing some redness on mine atm :\

but ive only used it for 2 nights so i guess thats expected. i wish i had started on it sooner..maybe it wont be red anymore if i did..

the aha is causing some redness on mine atm :\

but ive only used it for 2 nights so i guess thats expected. i wish i had started on it sooner..maybe it wont be red anymore if i did..

really? darn i just put mine on tonight..getting ready for bed..tonights the third straight night..should I just keep going since Ive done it consecutively already. maybe tomorrow night just use my regular moisturizer? : \

they instruct to use AHA every couple of days to start out with then every other day until ur skin gets use to it and finally use it every night. i would probably do it every other night for a while though