Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DarthRaevyn

How many pumps of the Neutrogena healthy skin face lotion should you use?

It will just depend on how much your skin needs. There is no set amount for moisturizer. For instance, my skin is oily and I hardly need any moisturizer at all. But a person with very dry or flaking skin might need many pumps. Someone else might need a middle range.

Just play around with it and use as much as you need to achieve hydrated skin without looking shiny or goopy. :)

Two is hard to spread out all over your face, I agree. I usually use about four pumps, sometimes a little more. Use as little as you can at first, though, maybe try three? You're not supposed to gloop it all over your face, you only want a thin layer compared with other moisturizers, so keep that in mind.

i use as many as needed to get all of my face...how about that..lol

theres no limit for me..

I find using two pumps is actually too much for me (sensitive skin, I've concluded), and that I need to use less of it mixed with a gentle moisturizer to cover my entire face. Use as much as you need to get the job done, however if you experience dryness, there's a good chance the Neutrogena is actually the cause and you should cut back. It's all about balance :)