Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vivi24

Next concert you are going to..

What is the next concert you are going to?

I'm going to see Radiohead. The only problem is finding someone to go with me, plus I copped great seats off of ebay.

Dunno, most of the bands I like are foreign and they rarely come to the US...

I tend to buy the concert DVDs.... it is not as good as being in the crowd but at least it does have a lot of extras.

I tend to buy the concert DVDs.... it is not as good as being in the crowd but at least it does have a lot of extras.

The Coldplay 2003 tour DVD and Depeche Mode's "Devotional" and "101" are my favorites.

Yeah I saw Depeche Mode for the first time back in 2004..talk about a great experience. Everyone knew all the words, and the guys were in top form. Dave Gahan is such a sexy bastard. It was truly their best tour (IMO).

I saw Coldplay live too. The DVD was better!!! :D

I've also seen Duran Duran, The Rolling Stones, Alkaline Trio, and My Chemical Romance.

I hope radiohead are amazing, I hear they give good concerts. If ONLY I can find someone to go with me!!

Anyone here use www.last.fm? It's pretty awesome. You can add me as a friend if you like:

http://www.last.fm/user/Raggamuffin88

Weller in Blackpool, cant chuffing wait.

Found out recently he will be playing a charity gig in london in April with...Duffy...the gorgeous welsh singer, I could cry, I bet that will be so gooood.

Whats this got to do with emotional and psychological effects of acne by the by? I'd still be watching Weller if I wasn't a miserable emotional wreck. :)

Sounds like you have seen some great concerts! In April I am going to see Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (the two singers who were in last year's movie "Once" Great little film, btw...). In May I am seeing KT Tunstall - I have seen her twice before and she puts on an amazing show. Then there will likely be a few Chris Isaak concerts, since I go to see him 2 or 3 times a year. :drool:

Just a thread to show that we have lives outside of being obsessed with looking at our faces in the mirror! :D

Um... in April I'm going to see Michael Buble', he's pretty cool I guess. And in

August, no matter what happens, I'm going to see Maroon 5 :wub:

Um... in April I'm going to see Michael Buble', he's pretty cool I guess. And in

August, no matter what happens, I'm going to see Maroon 5 :wub:

Modest Mouse in June!!! woot woot! cant freaking wait. I love going to concerts. There is nothing like experiencing your favorite music up close and personal.