Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had to choose the one closest to the way I feel but they don't have the Lethargic-boredom-frustration-stressed-anxiety mood

No opt-in-out option. But if it's a huge problem and members don't wanna see it at the top of the forum, I guess we could just have the selection box in the memberbar on the homepages.

It's just a bit of fun really :)

You know veterans get to talk in the lounge and stuff right, well do they have topics for discussing things like music / games / tv general media?

I wanna talk about music and gameeesss and things but I'm not a veteran yet. Can't you make a section for non-veterans that is basically (General Chat)?

Guest Bubbly

Eh..... This "My Mood" thing is way too myspacey. I feel forced to use it though so I won't have a dumb question mark pictured every time I post.

Lame :|

Ahhh, your name and mood cannot contradict each other. Look what you have done maverick, it's the end of the world. Thanks.

I think it is an pointless addition. This isn't a social networking site but it is fast becoming in danger of that with additions like "my mood"

I have to be honest. It has no relevance to this webpage at all.

I thought this was acne.org not facebook.com

While unncessary, I welcome the addition.

It would be nice to have an option to hide the mood selection box/"My Mood" for those who doent want it though..

Guest Bubbly
It would probably be better being placed on user's profile page's rather than on every post.

I think it is an pointless addition. This isn't a social networking site but it is fast becoming in danger of that with additions like "my mood"

Under that framework, we should remove profiles, signatures, avatars, lounge, smiley's and everything else and adds a little 'fun' to acne.org?

I don't see any reason why people on an acne website can't try to have fun too. :P

Guest Bubbly

Yep.... but members can choose to have an avatar and post smilieys, but we dont have any option of whether we want the "my mood" thing there every time we post.......

Yep.... but members can choose to have an avatar and post smilieys, but we dont have any option of whether we want the "my mood" thing there every time we post.......

You can't choose whether to view avatars or choose not to have the option of selecting one from your profile. Nor can you stop viewing avatars or smiley's.

I don't quite see how allowing members to update their mood, equates in to 'Acne.org is turning in to a social networking website'. We're just keeping the fun in the website.

Under that framework, we should remove profiles, signatures, avatars, lounge, smiley's and everything else and adds a little 'fun' to acne.org?

I don't see any reason why people on an acne website can't try to have fun too. :P

That's a fair point and I see where you are coming from. Personally if all the above were removed it wouldn't bother me.

Advertising your mood is fun? We all ready have entire section dedicating to emo, by all means add the function to there or as already suggested above just in the profiles.

When I first heard about this I was like, "oh, cool". But I can see your points too. Optional is best. I just asked Joel to make it optional.

Eh..... This "My Mood" thing is way too myspacey. I feel forced to use it though so I won't have a dumb question mark pictured every time I post.

Lame :|

Haha, my thoughts exactly!

But wow, some of you guys are over reacting. If you don't like it, just don't use it.

"Oh noooo there's a big question mark next to my user name.. oh nooo its the end of the world!!"

Free round of chill pills on me everybody!!