Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ragz999

MY RANT...SORRY PEOPLE :(

Hey

Well this is the tale of my acne nightmare!

Im 24 years old have moderate acne now but with very bad marks/pigmentation

Overall I looked fucked up, im very skinny have a slim face and med brown skin which just makes acne look 10000x more worse.

Ive had acne severe for over 6 years, tried almost everything (apart from tane-derm said no for the moment). I really low and depressed, have like no social life and no real friends or support from anyone.

I just dont know how to deal with it, the mirror is my worst enemy....everytime i look i just feel sick because im just damm ugly and if i can see that so can others.

sorry for the rant :(

Hang in there, a lot of us are going through what you are. And this is the place to rant if you ever need to!

Have you looked at the 'red-mark' forum? I'm struggling with red marks too and just started using bio-oil a couple days ago. I also bought this lactic acid peel that was listed on the red-mark forum but it hasn't arrived yet so I'll let you know.

Just keep trying, and stick with something for a long time cause these marks/pigmentation don't go away over night.

Best of luck!

i have lots of marks too. what makes u ugly? cause u hace acne? nawwww. thats obsurd. u got the guts to come here and let ppl kno how u feel. GOODLUCK, KEEP YA HEAD UP.

Hey

Well this is the tale of my acne nightmare!

Im 24 years old have moderate acne now but with very bad marks/pigmentation

Overall I looked fucked up, im very skinny have a slim face and med brown skin which just makes acne look 10000x more worse.

Ive had acne severe for over 6 years, tried almost everything (apart from tane-derm said no for the moment). I really low and depressed, have like no social life and no real friends or support from anyone.

I just dont know how to deal with it, the mirror is my worst enemy....everytime i look i just feel sick because im just damm ugly and if i can see that so can others.

sorry for the rant :(

First of all, I disagree on med brown skin making acne look 10000x worse. I'd say if you have pale white skin, thats way worse.

Second.. you say you're very skinny and have a slim face. Well, that's something you can work on, can't you? So instead of crying about it, why not join the gym and pack on a few pounds of muscle? At least you'll feel more confident about your physic, if not your face. So 1/2 is better then 0/2.

That's just my 2 cents.