Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LostinWorld

how many of u fall in the catogery of "NERD";

You answered "yes" to 47 of 100 questions, making you 53.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 53.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 47.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 27%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

Is a nerd :P and proud :).

http://www.armory.com/tests/nerd.html

lol the worst nightmare i ever dreamt of....

anyways please change if u are !

Get a life :)

I'm only 39% nerd. I'm actually very disappointed. My friends may disown me.

You answered "yes" to 21 of 100 questions, making you 79.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 79.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 21.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 7%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

I programmed the computer once with my dad, and we built a computer once too. i don't know why, i was quite young i think he just wanted to pretend he had a son.

I am quite nerdy though with science things. I used to have a science kit when I was younger and I had triops and sea monkeys, and I've got one of those illuminated ant works (ant farm) but I can't actually get the ants cos they are disgusting. I've also completed a bizzilion computer games, and used to spend hours doing multiplayer over the internet with my dad and lil sister (I beat them all of course).

You answered "yes" to 9 of 100 questions, making you 91.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 91.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 9.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 4%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

You answered "yes" to 28 of 100 questions, making you 72.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 72.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 28.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 18%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

Lol yep I am a nerd! My brother regularly tells me so too.

You answered "yes" to 19 of 100 questions, making you 81.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 81.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 19.0% nerd in you).

To be honest I feel a bit more nerdy. I'm one of those closet nerds.

You answered "yes" to 11 of 100 questions, making you 89.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 89.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 11.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 4%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

"You answered "yes" to 37 of 100 questions, making you 63.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 63.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 37.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 24%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 73.8%."

You answered "yes" to 12 of 100 questions, making you 88.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 88.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 12.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

Look how old that test is, and who it was written by. MIT students in the early 90's. It's people like that who nerdy stereotypes were originally based on anyway. The stuff everyone uses and takes for granted now (Internet and computer-related stuff mainly) was solely the domain of these uber-geeks back then, so of course that test is going to have a lot of "stereotypical" stuff in it.

You answered "yes" to 29 of 100 questions, making you 71.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 71.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 29.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 14%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

:angel:

You answered "yes" to 36 of 100 questions, making you 64.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 64.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 36.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

Proud of it. Nice test by the way...just for laughing a bit.

You answered "yes" to 17 of 100 questions, making you 83.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 83.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 17.0% nerd in you).

I don't understand what having acne has to do with being a nerd.

who cares. I'll be 100% nerd, 100% not nerd, biggest loser, biggest winner who gives a fuck. I no longer care, have nothing to lose, and nothing to prove, and thats all that counts no matter where i lie on the cool scale or nerd scale.

Your Nerd Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 18 of 100 questions, making you 82.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 82.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 18.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 3%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 73.8%.

The first submission for this test was received June 16, 1994.

haha i scored pretty high in being a nerd.. but strangely i really don't feel like one

Your Nerd Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 18 of 100 questions, making you 82.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 82.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 18.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 3%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 73.8%.

The first submission for this test was received June 16, 1994.

haha i scored pretty high in being a nerd.. but strangely i really don't feel like one

I believe that makes you a super-nerd. Denial is bad.