Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nutterbutter

update on "When to tell when a guy is looking at you and not what's on ur face?"

I just want to put out a positive spirit in this forum , even though my acne is slowly coming back. I just want to thank those people who responded on my first thread,

"When to tell when a guy is looking at you and not what's on ur face?"

You know what? I took your opinions to heart and started acting myself again during the most part since I posted that topic. I did see a huge difference on how people responded to me. I mean, before, I always frown, didn't talk much and was just kind of ashamed.

But I started to turn it around and I became more cheerful, I smiled A LOT! Like I didn't have my scars + some blemishes to deal with. It paid off really well because people tend to notice who I am and my personality instead of my face. Even though I didn't end up having to date one of those guys, that's not what I'm looking for, I just wanna feel like I belong, and I felt it.

Right now, my face is slowly getting worse again, I'm trying to stay positive for the most part by writing this message down. Thank you for everyone who responded.

you will be fine, just cheer up. Its better to be with scars and happy rather then with scars and sad. Thats my philosophy, think about it.

yea thats true, most people wont judge you on your acne and scars, they just see the real you, tha is if you act like you are now and let the real you be seen ;)