Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamstan

Neutrogena body scrub for face wash

hey, I bought the Neutrogena body scrub for body acne, and it was working great so I thought I wonder how this would work on my face. So I tried it, and I've been useing it for about a week now, this stuff works great, I no longer wake up with new acne and the old is going away. I was just wondering if anyone elese has tried this?

the body scrub has lil microbeads in it, i think it's a salicylic acid based product and works pretty well on the body (for me atleast), but I don't know about the face? does it irritate it any? i have extremely extremely extremely sensitive skin... cetaphil dries me out.

I use the neutragena body clear body scrub. I rub it gently on the face, it doesnt dry my skin out, wich is amazing because all other neutrogena washes dry me out big time.

I use that product for my body too. Works really well. Never really thought to use it on my face though- I'm already usin a salicylic acid wash for my face and that's going really well too.