Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iNcaRz

Skintactix...dun dun dun...will it work or not?

Okay, so I'm 19 and have pretty sensitive skin. I'm allergic to BP so there's not much I can use. I think I'm also allergic to retinol (or whatever it's called). I break out like mad sometimes and right now I feel so disgusting with my acne. So Proactiv is out, anything with harsh chemicals are out...so I was surfing the internet and stumbled upon Skintactix. I don't know if it's going to work but hopefully it will. I REALLY am in need of a solution. I WANT A CLEAR FACE DARN IT...okay I'll pretty much update this everyday or every other day. It depends on if I see any improvements

My skin conditions:

Sensitive

Allergic to BP and perhaps retinol

A bit dry

I'm using the Skintactix kit for sensitive/dry skin. There are different kits depending on your skin type. The website which is down currently is pretty detailed on the types of skin and acne.

________________________________________________________________________________

Day 1:

Okay, so I used the kit tonight and it's too early to say anything, but I will say this: The products don't have a pleasant smell. I check the ingredients and saw citric fruit chemicals but the smell is still a bit overwhelming.

Day 2:

The smell is really getting to me, and the Green Tea Poultice leaves a grainy feeling on my face for awhile so it's hard to put on makeup. No visible results yet although my face does seem a bit drier. Must put on mosturizer

Day 2:

The smell is really getting to me, and the Green Tea Poultice leaves a grainy feeling on my face for awhile so it's hard to put on makeup. No visible results yet although my face does seem a bit drier. Must put on mosturizer

Sadly after about two months of using skintactix products to a T, I have seen a slight improvement, but still get about 3-4 cystic breakouts on my face consistantly. As soon as they diminish 3 or 4 more appear. There really is no good solution to this disease...