Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryder23

Why the eff am i always hungry?

Whenever im home i constantly have to eat, when im at school i have nothing but a sandwich and im fine.

I feel i always have to eat.

my sitting in bed right now, my stomach is growling and i need to eat...

chew gum it's suppose to "trick" your brain into thinking that you're eating. don't swallow though =P

me too! i always feel the urge to chew on something when im studying or watching tv, its super annoying. im trying to find something that is like a rubbery tube or something that will keep me occupied, wont damage my teeth, and wont result in useless calories.

I'm one of those people that can never put on weight but require a truck load of food to feed. This is a really random question but do you use any soy products? I used to have soy milk with cereal everyday and I found out that it made need 5 meals a day to maintain my weight.

You are probably like me and I can just reccomend that you have 4 meals a day or something. Spread your food intake through the day, eat when you are hungry.

Thats healthy. Especially if your thin. If your currently working out alot, that causes it,my appetitie was mad when i used to work out i would eat constantly. Now my appettite is dead and im fine eatng 1-2x a day. How old are you anyway? Because i know when you first start hitting puberty you get an increased appettite. When i was 13 my appettite doubled.

me too! i always feel the urge to chew on something when im studying or watching tv, its super annoying. im trying to find something that is like a rubbery tube or something that will keep me occupied, wont damage my teeth, and wont result in useless calories.

Lol.

..I'm so immature.

Whenever im home i constantly have to eat, when im at school i have nothing but a sandwich and im fine.

I feel i always have to eat.

my sitting in bed right now, my stomach is growling and i need to eat...

Jaffa thinks you should eat when you are hungry,if you have no weight problems you have nothing to worry about...although many people who dont appear to be overweight still have a high fat content that surrounds the organs etc Which is just as unhealthy so if you are uber worried check that out...but i think you are fine. :ninja:

high metabolism maybe? I am the same way...I'm not hungry but i always have to be chewing on something.....I tried gum...but man the one thing that usually gets the hunger is a HUGE ASS KING SIZE SNICKER BAR!! I am on the same boat as you...sucks when u take a test

Jaffa thinks you should eat when you are hungry,if you have no weight problems you have nothing to worry about...although many people who dont appear to be overweight still have a high fat content that surrounds the organs etc Which is just as unhealthy so if you are uber worried check that out...but i think you are fine. :ninja:

Sounds like your body either doesn't get enough water or is lacking a lot of nutrients. The usual person should eat 5-6 times a day.... 3 meals 2-3 snacks.

Try to eat healthy, drink lots of water, and plan your meals.. don't eat at strange times of the night/morning.

Best of Luck~ ^_^

Sounds like your body either doesn't get enough water or is lacking a lot of nutrients. The usual person should eat 5-6 times a day.... 3 meals 2-3 snacks.

Try to eat healthy, drink lots of water, and plan your meals.. don't eat at strange times of the night/morning.

Best of Luck~ ^_^

Dude that is a for body builder who needs to comsume 4000 to 5000 cals a day.

The average inactive person should be on about 4 meals a day, cosnuming 2,500 cals a day (for a male) and 1,500 cals for (a female) with plenty of water inbetween meals.

A lot of people feel hungry because of dehyration. Not drinking enough can make you feel hungry. My metabolic rate is so high when i am training i go through almost a gallon of water a day while consuming about 5000cals.

Dude that is a for body builder who needs to comsume 4000 to 5000 cals a day.

The average inactive person should be on about 4 meals a day, cosnuming 2,500 cals a day (for a male) and 1,500 cals for (a female) with plenty of water inbetween meals.

A lot of people feel hungry because of dehyration. Not drinking enough can make you feel hungry. My metabolic rate is so high when i am training i go through almost a gallon of water a day while consuming about 5000cals.

Damn man, I'd be soooo fat if I ate that much food/day!!!

I do this, a lot - apparantly my dad was the same.

I'm pretty darn skinny and eat shedloads but just dont gain weight, it would be nice to be like medium weight and build but I cant complain, I'll gain weight when i get older I bet. At 19 being thin aint so bad, kinda feel the little man syndrome coming on sometimes but I think that has more to do with my personality.