Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was wondering if anyone tried these minerals yet?? i used to wear color stay liquid foundation and i loved it.so after seeing the commerciall i thought i would check it out but after reading these ingredients i would think twice b4 trying it..

Talc , Silica , Nylon-12 , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Perfluorononyl Octyldodecyl Glycol , Grapeseedate , Polyethylene , Mother of Pearl , Topaz , Quartz , Silk - Serica , Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract , Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californium Ferment Extr , Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract , Mallow Extract - Malva Sylvestris , Dimethiconol , Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Lecithin , Alumina , Lauroyl Lysine , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben , Ethylparaben , Propylparaben , Mica , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Iron Oxides - CI 77491 - 77492 - 77499 , Bismuth Oxychloride - CI 77163

it just makes me so mad that revlon didnt take the time to think about what they were putting into this makeup.i mean how can you claim these minerals are better for your skin when they contain sooo many irritants???

I've seen it in the store and was just as appalled as you. I currently use Smoky Mountain Minerals because it only contains 5 ingredients or less. When I see a list of ingredients in tiny print that takes up 6-10 lines on the back of the package...forget it!

It's very sheer, and the color selection sucks. I did not find it irritating though.

Talc?! What were they thinking. L'Oreal Minerals has Talc, too. What the hell?

Talc is a mineral too. ;)

It's not evil. It's non-comedogenic and non-irritating. Companies who make "mineral makeup" just like to give more hype to the mineral makeup and powders by making talc seem like the enemy, but it's not.

http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/acne_detective/article6.htm

Talc?! What were they thinking. L'Oreal Minerals has Talc, too. What the hell?

Talc is a mineral too. ;)

It's not evil. It's non-comedogenic and non-irritating. Companies who make "mineral makeup" just like to give more hype to the mineral makeup and powders by making talc seem like the enemy, but it's not.

http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/acne_detective/article6.htm