Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ordered some samples of paulas choice 1% and 2% BHA gel. So I tried the 1% last nite and put it on for the second time this morning. My face was the oiliest i've ever seen it. Maybe im doing it incorrectly, I'm supposed to leave it on the skin like bp rite?

I ordered some samples of paulas choice 1% and 2% BHA gel. So I tried the 1% last nite and put it on for the second time this morning. My face was the oiliest i've ever seen it. Maybe im doing it incorrectly, I'm supposed to leave it on the skin like bp rite?

I've been on the 2% bha gel for maybe a week now, and I'm purging as badly as I did on Retin-A. I sure hope this is over in 2 weeks.

I've been using BHA 2% for a while now. I know people say you put it on and leave it in the morning and it basically vanishes after a while, but it never does for me. It's like putting on cream and makes my face appear oily. That's why I've switched it to applying at night before bedtime, so I can wash it off in the morning. It does work though in improving your skin's look over time.

I've been using BHA 2% for a while now. I know people say you put it on and leave it in the morning and it basically vanishes after a while, but it never does for me. It's like putting on cream and makes my face appear oily. That's why I've switched it to applying at night before bedtime, so I can wash it off in the morning. It does work though in improving your skin's look over time.

Yep, I'm using Paula's choice, the lotion version. I dunno, it just never seems to evaporate on its own for me, but no biggie, I just use it at night.