Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This website is so awesome for coping with some major skin problems. I love it... haha there I said it! I'm not a veteran or a moderator [in fact I'm new] but I just wanted everyone to know, thanks for helping each other out and myself through some tough times. It's helped me realize I'm not alone...and I'm pretty grateful for that. Again, thanks for the good positive energy. A lot of you really keep your spirits high and not let acne break you down. Keep it strong.

the people here are real too and are nice. Sites great, people that come here are great.

I love the org because everyone on here is so mature and intelligent. It's like as if the people that have been suffering with acne have grown stronger because of it and... I LOVE YOU GUYS.... DAG NABBIT, I SAID I WASN'T GONNA CRY.

ha i was waiting for there to be a thank you thread.. and holy shit. THANK U so much.. to everyone who ever helped me out with a prob.. everyone has each other's back here.. its a great site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really helped me thru a lotta shit.. and with accepting myself as a person..

i learned here not to care about what other people think.. and to be true to myself..

THANK U

We are so glad you guys are here! This place has become invaluable to me over the years. Even though I first came here for skin care, this site and the people on it have helped me through some of the hardest things in my life, such as the deaths over the last two years (human and animal) of those I've loved, jobs and homes lost, as well as some of the most incredibly positive things in my life, like moving my sister and her children from halfway across the country to my home, and getting married! It's also been very helpful in helping me heal some of the bigger tragedies of my childhood, and learn how to celebrate the sucess's of my adulthood.

YOU guys rock! Old members AND the new members! I was *just* saying on another site -

" Quirkytizzy

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2008 13:36

I understand the frustration - at my other home website, where I've been posting daily for over 3 years, we get alot of new comers asking the same questions about skin care over and over and over and over. And it is, on occasion, frustrating.

But I try to remember that THAT is what makes a website work. THAT is what keeps a community going. It's the new members. It's the folks who are just at thier wits end with the skin and have no idea what to do next that help remind me that I'm not the only person out there struggling with this particular issue. If it weren't for them, I would have no where to go.

Seriously, this place means so much to me!

the people here are real too and are nice. Sites great, people that come here are great.

Ya, compared to just about any other forum this place is pretty well off. The mods don't have to be on everyones back to keep civil with each other. :dance:

For any newcomers....we've been having fake accounts of women on this forum and they've been embezzling money. So any new female member, you're going to need to send photo identification, specifically unclothed. PM or e-mail me so I can make sure the forum is in no danger.

For the safety.

For any newcomers....we've been having fake accounts of women on this forum and they've been embezzling money. So any new female member, you're going to need to send photo identification, specifically unclothed. PM or e-mail me so I can make sure the forum is in no danger.

For the safety.

For the safety.

:lol:

I just joined yesterday, but I've been a lurker for a while now.

Anyhow, everyone here seems so nice. :wub:

For the safety.

For the safety.