Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Ashley*

I need some info on Everyday Minerals please!

Hi!! I am new here (as of today!) and have seen alot of hype about this Everyday Minerals stuff and would love some info on it. I have used Bare Minerals and, well, just didn't like it. I don't feel that it gave me the coverage I needed. I guess I have been under a rock because I have never heard of this EM until today. So I guess I need to know if it covers scars/acne any better than BE does. Right now I am using Clinique Clarifying makeup and it does cover great but it a little heavy. Thanks!

Everyday Minerals covers red marks and acne far better (in the intensive formula) than BM. You can buy a sample kit for the cost of shipping.

http://www.everydayminerals.com/g?t=kits

See my signature below for the link to the EMC thread. (Everyday Minerals Cult). It began as a joke, but it's taken off!

:wiggle:yo!!

is awesome,i got my free kit about a month ago and it lasted for ever,yesterday i order the kit for 48 bucks,thats comes with everything you need

what i love about it is that it works well for people like me with yellow skin and pink cheeks,so if you have this problem you can get mix the olive foundation with the ones with cool tones and you get the perfect shade.

so try it soon,you will love it!

i will advice you to buy the brushes from them or get new brushes at a beauty store,dont use old or dirty brushes with your new mineral make-up.

the foundations are great,i use multitaking,light olive,sandy fair(soemtimes i mix them )

and apple blush or soft touch pink

eyeshadows i like:babysitter blue,good china,emerald

and to finish over your whole face tintec silk dust.

Dahlia