Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i have been doin all right, im startin to change diet and crap. I use Aqua Glycolic cleanser, acv toner, 2.5% bp in morning, then moisturize. (sunscreen if its sunny and im goin out) Then one night i will shave with Aqua Glycolic, then the next i will use 2% BHA, then the next i will use a baby brush cause there is a little flakyness.

What should i do to kinda cut back on flakyness. Im guessing just to much exfoliation?

Also anyone dry out just from splashing there face a couple times with water.

:hand: To much exfoliation could just be tearing up your skin if it is dry. When I got a sunburn a few weeks back and the pain and redness died down I tried exfoliate the dead dry skin and it made it worse. Might work for you beacuse of the difference between a sunburn pealing and a BP "burn".

As for the water, my skin gets really dry from splashing water on it because we have VERY hard water. It is also heavily chorinated so I think that one would be relative to what type of water you are using.

water is a skin dryer. Ive been washing my face more lately and I flake but I just put on a oil-free moisturizer and its all good. I know I didn't have the problem when I washed less so consider washing your face less.