Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Elle~

Flushing and exercising?

Is it bad to exercise when you have problems with flushing/rosacea? I mean, you need to work out to stay healthy, but I'm scared that exercising will make my flushing problems worse. Does anyone know if it does?

It may increase your flushing, but it should be temporary. I would not discourage physical exercise in order to control flushing,

exercising does not hav to do with rosacea or flushing, my face is always red due to exposure of the sun but if u use a good sun block it's very good for flushing. try to use one thats more than spf 40. because im allergic to the sun, i use about spf 55-60. there's a neutrogena one that's spf 70 and its a big no no. a high spf means it damages skin easily and is bad for your body. hope thats helped :)

I think it is helpful to work out. I tend to get red (even moreso) during exercise. But it definitely helps me not blush as much in normal day life. I think staying healthy physically can only help.