Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
work in progress

Products to hold back oil like Neutrogena spf

*I understand my question should not be here but when I posted it in the appropriate spot no veterans seem to find it in there.

Right, so my question is about is there any products out there that can hold back the oil like my Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sun block does in the daytime for night? Iv been fooling my self over the last couple mths thinking my skin has become less oily but really its because I always have a sunscreen or moisturizer on my skin which was giving me the feeling that its gotten better. But now when I want to go out at night I wash the sunscreen off my face and I see it’s still quite greasy. I just put a little of my sun block on my forehead because it seems to hold back the grease and on my forehead it’s the most noticeable. There has to be a product out there for this purpose alone so I don’t have to apply sunscreen at night because you can still tell somewhat that I have something on my forehead but its better than having a lot of oil over time.

Also when applying sunscreen and moisturizer its good to apply under the eyes right?

Im asking because the condition of the skin under my eyes is getting worse and im eating the same and live an active healthy lifestyle.

Thanks