Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was FINALLY brave enough to make eye contact and talk to this dude who

seemed like he was always trying to talk to me, and now he totally avoids

me!! What the hell?! What'd I do wrong? He won't even look at me! I mean,

fine, I'm not exactly the prettiest girl in that school, but come on, I was trying

to be friendly, he's the one who started it. :rolleyes:

So what do I do now? Maybe he's confused 'cause I did a 180 but geeze, he won't

even look vaguely in my direction. Should I just wait for awhile, and if nothing

happens, who cares?

fine, I'm not exactly the prettiest girl in that school, but come on, I was trying

even look vaguely in my direction. Should I just wait for awhile, and if nothing

happens, who cares?

I'd say talk to him again. Its gonna be either that he dont know what to say to you and a bit shy, or he is trying to put you off becuase he isnt into you.

This has happened to me also Effy! Give a little time then try to talk to him again. If he does something similar then just move on and take the confidence you gained from taking this chance and use it on a more deserving guy.

He might be shy as well. There have been times where a girl has done something similar with me and I felt like a complete idiot for just worming out of it because I was scared and inexperienced with this kinda stuff. I wait for it to happen again and it never does. Be the girl that tries again!

maybe he is playin hard to get - just a suggestion

but seriously, being a boy i know of the pressures of having to actually talk to a girl you like - its difficult and embarisin - so just start the convo and keep going

but if he just doesn't seem to respond then, sorry, but he just probably doesn't want to talk to you for some reason or other

he's insecure. Hey alot of times people get the wrong impression. This happened to me only much worse. It was very dissapointing back then and depressing. But today i dont care and i laugh. When I was 15 there was this girl I fucking liked alot, I dont know why I just totally fell for this girl. I didn't have acne at the time this was before. Anyway i always would look at her but was too nervous to talk to her. Then all of a sudden I noticed she would always stare at me and we would make eye contact to the point where we were aboutta talk but never did. I mean she would always initiate the eye contact with me. I finally had the confidence to talk to her since I was under the impression maybe she likes me, maybe it was mutual. And guess what? She didn't like me at all. Her friend happened to like my friend and i got stuck as the middle man in between because her friend was to nervous to talk to my friend. So maybe she was staring at me so much because she really did wanna talk to me.... About how much her friend likes my friend. Oh and she knew i liked her after we got to tlaking and guess what? Still me middle man. All I can do was quit.. This is many yrs later and i still get a bad weird feeling every time I see her. But hey what the fuck who cares.

happens, who cares?

Yea, whatever you do, don't look *down there* when you talk to him again because I'm sure the above remark will be racing through your brain making you want to laugh!! :) I also say go for it again. Maybe ask him something about homework, like you didn't catch the assignment - something very vague and innocent just so he doesn't think you're gaga over him.

Gawd, I'm really showing my age, huh? Gaga. For real.

happens, who cares?

Perhapes you gave him an hard on when you spoke to him? Now he is so embarrassed he can't look you in the eye. lol

Yea, whatever you do, don't look *down there* when you talk to him again because I'm sure the above remark will be racing through your brain making you want to laugh!! :)

Ahh dont try and complicate things.Jaffa knows you are pretty,and you probably have a nice personality.But *most* guys cant seperate their arse from their head.Dont take much notice,im pretty sure he has some cunning gameplan that he has created in his crappy imagination.Jaffa says be strong,prosper and dont take notice of guys that dont take interest . :ninja:

ahh, I used to ignore people I liked. I'd get so shy and wouldn't know what to do/say so I'd just try and get out of the situation as soon as possible. I don't know why.

Ahh dont try and complicate things.Jaffa knows you are pretty,and you probably have a nice personality.But *most* guys cant seperate their arse from their head.Dont take much notice,im pretty sure he has some cunning gameplan that he has created in his crappy imagination.Jaffa says be strong,prosper and dont take notice of guys that dont take interest . :ninja:

ahh, I used to ignore people I liked. I'd get so shy and wouldn't know what to do/say so I'd just try and get out of the situation as soon as possible. I don't know why.

He might be like me..

Recently i broke the ice by talkin to this girl but she acted so wierd and didn't made eye contact with me....i felt so offending that she just hates my face or something..

she acted normal with other guys...but why me? must be my face and looks...

i talked her again the next day and she did the same thing..

so i never talked to her again and made up abt her that she was a nasty little piece.

but later after few days when evr i passed her she would start lookin at me,straight in the eyes all ov a sudden ..

That was really surprising.

she would come with her friend and stop near me expecting i would go and talk to her..anyways but i still ignored her because of her first impression

after readin ur story i think i might be wrong she must have been insecure abt something too maybe?

anyways

ur guy might be in the same boat as I thats y he is ignorin u..

"its not only acne ppl who are insecure"

just a crap story

have fun!

Oy, same here. I still do it occasionally and I beat myself up for it afterwards. :rolleyes:

This is possible for the lad who is seemingly ignoring you, Effendi. Boys are sometimes weird like this. Just see what happens over the next few days and maybe he'll come to his senses. If he doesn't, his loss right?

Maybe he doesn't know his own hotness. Le sigh!!! Those are the hottest ones of all.

How can attractive people be shy? That sounds dumb

but come on, he's smart, nice, and good looking, he's supposed to be the confident one,

not me.

but come on, he's smart, nice, and good looking, he's supposed to be the confident one,

not me.

Because attractive people don't always realize they are attractive. Sound familiar? :whistle:

not me.

Because attractive people don't always realize they are attractive. Sound familiar? :whistle: