Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebag

DKR Cleanser/Moisturizer

I see all these posts about what cleanser, what moisturizer, etc.

Why doesn't anyone use the products sold on this site?

Curious for any input.

I ordered the cleanser and moisturizer, should be here today.

I see all these posts about what cleanser, what moisturizer, etc.

Why doesn't anyone use the products sold on this site?

Curious for any input.

I ordered the cleanser and moisturizer, should be here today.

I don't see how nobody has any input, but I just got mine yesterday.

Cleanser is nice, lathers up and is easy to apply. Feels good, no burning.

Moisturizer is really light and spreads easily. Feels good as well with no burning. I used it before bed, and when I woke up today I wasn't as flakey as usual. A few mins after applying, my face did look greasy, but I'm sure it just needed time to absorb.

Once again, I ask, you are all here on this site, but how is it that none of you are using these products? OR at least not replying? I see threads all about cleansers and moisturizsers. Personally, If I use Cetaphil (gentle) in the shower, it burns. Sometimes the SPF 15 moisturizer would burn, too. It also didn't moisturize well, and would leave me flakey as hell.

People do use the DKR Cleanser / Moisturizer, but take note that you've posted this in the Accutane sub-forum. If you posted this in the DKR regimen sub-forum then you may get more replies as the people visiting that forum will be using DKR'S products as opposed to individuals on Accutane.

People do use the DKR Cleanser / Moisturizer, but take note that you've posted this in the Accutane sub-forum. If you posted this in the DKR regimen sub-forum then you may get more replies as the people visiting that forum will be using DKR'S products as opposed to individuals on Accutane.

Yeah, I understand that.. but I am referring to people on Accutane like myself..