Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm taking PGX before meals and it might be helping, but I also started cheating (5mg/day Accutane) so I'm not the best guinea pigs, but it seems very promising.

I'm glad theres finally a thread titled "PGX", it has gotten far too spread out.

wanttobefree I love you but I must tell you you are wrong. It is some magic pill. It is the closest thing to a cure you will find in 2008, mark my words. I am the king of experimentation and everyone on this board knows it. To be honest, secretly I don't want all you novices to discover pgx because if I go to place an order and it is sold out... then i'm going to be extremely pissed.

wanttobefree I love you but I must tell you you are wrong. It is some magic pill. It is the closest thing to a cure you will find in 2008, mark my words. I am the king of experimentation and everyone on this board knows it. To be honest, secretly I don't want all you novices to discover pgx because if I go to place an order and it is sold out... then i'm going to be extremely pissed.

We need to keep track of how many people are trying PGX and what their results are.

At this time, I'm trying out Alpha Lipoic Acid... (they say it helps diabetics balance glucose levels) and I'm waiting to see if there are results.

Wow haha. Anyway I have tried Alpha Lipoic Acid before, the really expensive "good stuff" and it no effect on me. I have been trying PGX 4 capsules before each meal for 3 days now. Too early to judge for me.

dotty how severe is your acne? if you don't mind (since you've been looking for information like crazyyyy and I admire that!)

Hmmm, back in the day when I got The Perricone Prescription, I tried all the supps he said to. I also had this bodybuilding book that talked about some crazy time-released ala by MSI that was going to revolutionize bodybuilding and help control diabetes. So i called the place up every few months and finally got a months supply when it was still not in stores or on-line for $70-didn't do anything....

I got pgx the other day, but i prob wont be able to report on it cuz ive been clearing up on my new reg and im gonna keep cutting things out to see what is essential and not. If I break out from adding in more carbs, then ill see if the pgx can prevent the occasional slip-up.

So would this PGX thing is a lot of fibre? So would it be the same as DIM?(I remember someone saying it contained a lot of fiber on the Brocolli Pill thread) Or one of those highly concentrated fiber pills?And will it really make you loose weight? I did a little research and it's supposedly a weight loss pill.

For those that bought it is it really expensive?

So would this PGX thing is a lot of fibre? So would it be the same as DIM?(I remember someone saying it contained a lot of fiber on the Brocolli Pill thread) Or one of those highly concentrated fiber pills?And will it really make you loose weight? I did a little research and it's supposedly a weight loss pill.

It is completely different to dim. My bottle of pgx has run out and because of this i'm starting to get my first pimples again in months. I need to get some p'slm husks today to last me until the pgx comes again in the mail.

yeah as i said p.husks works but is only about half as effective as pgx. I'm keen to try glucommosomethingsomethingcantrememberhowitsspelt but only because its an active ingredient in pgx and could turn out to be much cheaper in the long run.

yeah as i said p.husks works but is only about half as effective as pgx. I'm keen to try glucommosomethingsomethingcantrememberhowitsspelt but only because its an active ingredient in pgx and could turn out to be much cheaper in the long run.

Bump.

Just bought some PGX today as sometimes I don't eat the most skin-friendly lunches when my co-workers invite me out :)

Wondering if I can get away with just taking 2 PGX caps before these lunches, or if I should be taking them before EVERY meal? What if the meal is good for acne like my breakfasts and dinners are?

Hey I just wanted to say that I have been clear, except for one little zit, for a month now thanks to PGX! I was eating a diet of only meat and low carb veggies for months but continued to break out occasionally and couldnt figure out what the cause was. Well, I am still eating super healthy but no breakouts! im stoked. I was even able to add back in nuts, wheat, eggs, and yams which had given me problems in the past I have actually been putting on weight(granted i lift 6 days a week), but have no noticed no effect on my appetite, which is good b/c i need my calories. This stuf kcks ass. granted i spend $40/month on it but its so worth it. hopefully others give it a try. I dont know if it works for eating a crap diet, but with a healthy diet and PGX you will likely be acne free as well. i highly recommend you give it a try. thanks to chrisaus for sharing!

Hey I just wanted to say that I have been clear, except for one little zit, for a month now thanks to PGX! I was eating a diet of only meat and low carb veggies for months but continued to break out occasionally and couldnt figure out what the cause was. Well, I am still eating super healthy but no breakouts! im stoked. I was even able to add back in nuts, wheat, eggs, and yams which had given me problems in the past I have actually been putting on weight(granted i lift 6 days a week), but have no noticed no effect on my appetite, which is good b/c i need my calories. This stuf kcks ass. granted i spend $40/month on it but its so worth it. hopefully others give it a try. I dont know if it works for eating a crap diet, but with a healthy diet and PGX you will likely be acne free as well. i highly recommend you give it a try. thanks to chrisaus for sharing!

Shroper, I lift 5-6 x a week too and eat 6 meals a day and take 1 pgx with each. How much are you taking with each meal and how many meals a day?

Shroper, I lift 5-6 x a week too and eat 6 meals a day and take 1 pgx with each. How much are you taking with each meal and how many meals a day?