Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stel

Accutane & job?

Has anyone ever quit their job because their skin got so bad on Accutane the first few months? Just curious.... :ninja:

ME! haha well didn't exactly quit it- i just didn't come in so i was fired =\ but it was a waitress at a coffee place so obviously i didn't want people to see me

ME! haha well didn't exactly quit it- i just didn't come in so i was fired =\ but it was a waitress at a coffee place so obviously i didn't want people to see me

Hehe, I figured people would quit more at menial jobs like that. Now, if you were racking in the big bucks...

Hehe, I figured people would quit more at menial jobs like that. Now, if you were racking in the big bucks...

i havent quit but damned if i felt uncomfortable at work. i hid most of my acne under my hair but still...

i started to avoid eye contact and in general getting close to anyone at work for fear that someone would see how bad it looked up close. it really is quite painful but you need to remind yourself that acne is really beyond your control and that you are taking accutane for (hopefully) the better.

i havent quit but damned if i felt uncomfortable at work. i hid most of my acne under my hair but still...

i started to avoid eye contact and in general getting close to anyone at work for fear that someone would see how bad it looked up close. it really is quite painful but you need to remind yourself that acne is really beyond your control and that you are taking accutane for (hopefully) the better.

That's not a menial job. That's a rude fucking thing to say, and no, I am not a waiter or waitress. If you quit a job over acne, then you should really seek some help. Of course, that's your choice.

That's not a menial job. That's a rude fucking thing to say, and no, I am not a waiter or waitress. If you quit a job over acne, then you should really seek some help. Of course, that's your choice.