Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
californiaCA

B5 users: did you have an initial breakout??

B5 users, past and present, please let me know -

Did you experience an initial breakout while on B5?

If you have done B5, what's your story? ( How long did it take the B5 to clear you, what was your acne like before using B5, etc...)

Please give me whatever information you have, I have only been on B5 6 days and my skin seems the same. I know I shouldnt expect results so soon, but I was wondering what other people have experienced. Thanks so much!

No initial break out. no side effects. no pimples. no oil.

make sure you take 10g daily for it to pack the 100% punch in acne's stomach.

I've been on it for about a little less than a month. After about 6 days of being on it, my skin was PERFECT. Then all of a sudden last week I got like 4 cystic-like pimples that are starting to finally go away now, after using all these topical products on them. I'm hoping that the B5 is just getting rid of all the zits that are underneath the surface, and sometime in month 2, it will get better, but as of right now, I'm not so sure....

i was on the regimen for awhile before is tarted taking B5 so i didnt really see much of an initial breakup, a few pimples came up but none came to a head

which b5 are u guys using. It is pretty expensive if u buy 500mg tabeets, that only contain 300 tablets. That would only last 15 days. How long should u use high dose (10g/day) vitamin B5?

I thought it was 4 months, so that would be 8 bottles!!!! is that right!

when i first started taking B5 i didn't get an initial break out...but i also didn't get much clearer either. then about a month ago i broke out really bad, and since then i haven't gotten any new pimples. i guess i had a delayed response to B5 or something :?

No initial break out. no side effects. no pimples. no oil.

make sure you take 10g daily for it to pack the 100% punch in acne's stomach.