Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest murray

Big Nose

Guest murray

I have quite a big prominent looking nose.Would growing my hair longer make it look less big,thats what i heard?

I have quite a big prominent looking nose.Would growing my hair longer make it look less big,thats what i heard?

i read a magazine once that gave advice on haircuts for facial problems and they suggested having bangs to make a long nose look a little shorter and have jawlength hair for wide noses. Also for wide noses to pluck your eyebrows a little wider to the sides like Brandy the singer who also has a wide nose.

You can also use a little darker shade of make up on any area of your nose that you want to look smaller. Mine is a little long so I use a little bit of brown eyeliner on the tip of my nose and spread it with my index finger until I get it to a shade that looks natural on me. The shadow I create makes my nose look much better so just play around until you can find the right shade for your needs.