Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
megaman125

I would rather be a D-average high school student than to have acne

yo megeman lets be blunt people telling you owe girls will like you anyway all that still effects your mental well being and health. i am currently writing a book about health food and disease including acne. i can help you consider it a way of my self trying to give back for all the wrong i did in my youngers. its 100 percent natural i signed up just because i read your story. it is not going to be easy but i can help you i promise if you are interested my email is [email protected] good luck to you p.s. it does not involve accutane or other drugs. drugs are poison they do not cure acne they simply put a bandade on a problem that continues to grow until the side effects get so great you must stop putting bandades on. stop giving your money to these drugs it is not how our ancestors did it. good luck

I appreciate your responce. However, I'm not really in a position to change my lifestyle. I spend 2/3 of the year away at college, and my main source for meals is the cafeteria on campus (that's about all I can afford). I have noticed that eating Doritos has caused my acne to be worse by the next day. But I have since cut the doritos out of my snack food list. Most other foods don't seem to have an effect on my acne (for better or worse). I know most of my acne comes from heredity. My brother had it too, but not this bad, and to this day, he has worse eating habits than me is even weighs like 15 pounds less than me (he's 11 years older than me btw). With all due respect, I'm not conviced changing my eating habbits/lifestyle would even help my case (if I even could change that).

yo megeman lets be blunt people telling you owe girls will like you anyway all that still effects your mental well being and health. i am currently writing a book about health food and disease including acne. i can help you consider it a way of my self trying to give back for all the wrong i did in my youngers. its 100 percent natural i signed up just because i read your story. it is not going to be easy but i can help you i promise if you are interested my email is [email protected] good luck to you p.s. it does not involve accutane or other drugs. drugs are poison they do not cure acne they simply put a bandade on a problem that continues to grow until the side effects get so great you must stop putting bandades on. stop giving your money to these drugs it is not how our ancestors did it. good luck

I appreciate your responce. However, I'm not really in a position to change my lifestyle. I spend 2/3 of the year away at college, and my main source for meals is the cafeteria on campus (that's about all I can afford). I have noticed that eating Doritos has caused my acne to be worse by the next day. But I have since cut the doritos out of my snack food list. Most other foods don't seem to have an effect on my acne (for better or worse). I know most of my acne comes from heredity. My brother had it too, but not this bad, and to this day, he has worse eating habits than me is even weighs like 15 pounds less than me (he's 11 years older than me btw). With all due respect, I'm not conviced changing my eating habbits/lifestyle would even help my case (if I even could change that).

i enjoy your honesty so i wish you the best of luck. I will tell you that acne is the result of your body telling you that there is something wrong on the inside. I too am a college student so i understand your money struggle. You seem to have a western approach to acne so i am waisting my time but best of luck to you in your life and your studies maybe when i finish my book i will send you a free copy. good luck to you

i enjoy your honesty so i wish you the best of luck. I will tell you that acne is the result of your body telling you that there is something wrong on the inside. I too am a college student so i understand your money struggle. You seem to have a western approach to acne so i am waisting my time but best of luck to you in your life and your studies maybe when i finish my book i will send you a free copy. good luck to you

Something wrong on my inside? Now that's something I've never heard about. Could you explain more (or would you rather do it over email)? Also, I'm not all "applying medication" happy. Most of the time over the past 6 years I've been using no form of creme/medication to treat my acne, and when I did, it wouldn't last for more than a few months before I quit using it.

Something wrong on my inside? Now that's something I've never heard about. Could you explain more (or would you rather do it over email)? Also, I'm not all "applying medication" happy. Most of the time over the past 6 years I've been using no form of creme/medication to treat my acne, and when I did, it wouldn't last for more than a few months before I quit using it.

sure i have a little extra time. well you see megaman it does have to do with heredity yet you must understand our genes go way beyond our grandfathers and greatgrandfathers. All the way to the begining of mankind and how we as humans supplied ourselves with food. Our ancestors never consumed hydrogenated oils, or sugar, or had to worry about eating too much fish for they were not infected with high levels of mercury. You see megeman your body is built up with toxins. Toxins you have accumulated, the same way i did, over the years eating meals with our family, going to restuarants, living the western lifestyle. no you probably wonder why there are individuals around you who eat the same food, wake up at the same time etc. who do not have acne at all. Well not everyones bodies show that they have built up toxins by showing acne. But for you and the old me this is how our body was trying to eliminate our toxic build up through our skin. The main ways our bodies eliminate toxins is through our livers, our gall bladders, our lungs our colons and our skin. without doing proper detoxins of these areas and removing all the toxic build up and starting your body over. then eliminating all the foods that your body identifies as an intruder you will never become acne free. there is a lot more to it but that is in a nut shell why you have acne

Ah, ok. On the subject of detoxing, I remember seeing a comercial on tv about some detoxing pad you'd put on your feet at night before going to sleep. Supposedly the pad draws out the toxins of your body and caused the pad to be dicolored. After a few weeks, the pad would hardley change colors. Of course, since it was a tv commercial I took it as a load of garbage with a scrap of truth. Do you think I should maybe try these pad things? (according to the tv ad, the detoxing the pads supposedly did would leave you with more energy.)

And we should stop quoting each other, it's getting to be very long.

Ah, ok. On the subject of detoxing, I remember seeing a comercial on tv about some detoxing pad you'd put on your feet at night before going to sleep. Supposedly the pad draws out the toxins of your body and caused the pad to be dicolored. After a few weeks, the pad would hardley change colors. Of course, since it was a tv commercial I took it as a load of garbage with a scrap of truth. Do you think I should maybe try these pad things? (according to the tv ad, the detoxing the pads supposedly did would leave you with more energy.)

And we should stop quoting each other, it's getting to be very long.

they are called kinoki pads and well i have not used them personally, yet they may get toxins out of your body, they will not address the main issues of toxic build up. I tell ya what i have to continue with my research but feel free to email me if you are interested in a program. since my book is not done i do not charge money for my knowledge about our bodies and the food we put into them. so if you are interested in a program. i would be more than happy to devise a cheap low cost program that you could give a shot. until then eliminate all toxic foods that are incorporated into your diet. if you can. alcohol, medications, caffeine, sugar, hydrogenated oils, white flour, white rice, dairy products, and red meat. Look at your labels if it is unfamiliar it is western made. not something our ancestors would have eaten There are a lot more but these are the main in the western diet at which our bodies immediatly attack and mess with a whole lot of functions within our bodies.

Stro, I sent you an email.

For the rest of you I have a new update. It seems like yesterday when I looked at myself in the mirror, all I noticed was my forehead breaking out and the new cyst on my right cheek. This morning I looked again. My forehead is still recovering, the cyst has receeded. But the thing I completely missed yesterday was the left side of my face. IT'S ALMOST CLEAR!!! :shock::D I was too distracted with the rest of my face to notice, but all that left on the left side of my face is a few small pimples and a couple small red spots. I can start to see scaring. It appears to be the indented/hole type. They're very small in size and number, and I could really care less about them, because this is the closest I've ever been to having clear skin. Also, my upper back is really clearing up too. My left shoulder is prectically clear. My right shoulder looks horrible, but I don't think it's acne, just a bunch of large red spots and a large black/dark spot. I think these will go away eventually.

Now, that brings me to my next concern. Thoes brown things I talked about in my first post. They still don't want to budge much. The ones on my nose still haven't responded to anything. Suggestions?

It's possible for someone with a brilliant mind to have a D-average in school. It's also possible for a mediocre individual to garner straight-As :3

You seem to heal quickly, so that's good -- when your acne does fully disappear, your hyperpigmentation will probably subside easily. The brown heads you're talking about may just be large pores; I also have them on and around my nose, and they're probably never going away :/

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH. I have found the cause of my acne, and it matches perfectly. It explains every breakout I've had and why my acne hasn't been getting better. Prepare with a large wall of text, because saying this in a couple of sentenses isn't going to make sense to anyone.

Ok, first, I we must rewind back to 6 years ago. It was near the end of 8th grade for me, and I was just starting puberty (or sometime thereabouts). I woke up one morning after a having my first wet dream. I was unsure what caused it, and was curious. I recall having a sencond one a few weeks later. During this time, my acne problem was practically nonexistant, just a couple pimples on my face, no big deal. They weren't even that big, and everyone around me was getting them. I had absoluetly nothing on my back, neck, arms, chest, ect. Back to the story. That night, I was masturbating, and unintentionaly, I caused an ejaculation. At this time, I was kinda freaked out about it. I didn't mean for it to happen, and I still wasn't completely sure why it happened. So the next couple of nights, I experimented again to see if I could purposly trigger an ejaculation, and I did.

One thing led to another, and next thing I know, ejaculating becomes a daily habbit. Sometimes, I would even do it multiple times a day, up to 4 or 5 some days (some were even in the same 30 minute period). I noticed throughout high school, my acne became progressivly worse. Useually the worst acne was sprouting up overnight. I would always wake up with multiple large puss filled pimples on my back or face. Eventually, my chest started having acne problems too, and over the past couple of years, the acne has spread to my arms as well. The thought that ejaculating so much was causing my acne did pop into my head, but I disregarded it as being silly and just a coincidence.

I finally decided I wanted to do more about it then to use a creme that has seemingly no effect, so I made an appointment with the college health care center. The week before I went in (it wasn't a full week, mabye 4-5 days) I didn't masturbate, much. This was merely an accident. When I was lying in bed thoes few nights, I did masturbate, but I either got bored with it and fell asleep (without ejaculating) or was just too tired to even try. As the week progressed and the date of my appointment at the health care center approached, I noticed my face/back was starting to clear up. I thought to myself, "No, don't clear up now, they won't get to see an accurate representation of my acne." I have noticed throughout the 6 years that the nights which I didn't ejaculate, I would wake up the next morning with fewer new pimples than usual.

I got on the topical prescription the health care center provided, and began using it. I did notice my acne still declining, yet I was also not masturbating at night or at other times during the day. This past weekend, I did masturbate again, causing ejaculations. If I recall correctly, I did it 3-5 times over the course of 48 hours. The following day, I started breaking out again. These past few days, I have not been causing ejaculations, and look, I'm starting to clear up considerably. This fluctuation in my acne/ejaculation pattern has been true for 6 years, and I was passing it off as a coincidence.(btw, that new tiny pimple I had this morning has disappeared.)

6 years ago, unkown to me, I disrupted the balance of having natural ejaculations (wet dreams). In fact, I haven't had a wet dream since then. I have read several articles about how when we ejaculate (by masturbation) we're causing a hormone imbalance. Our body uses hormones to replace what was used during ejaculating, instead of using thoes hormones for other bodily processes (aka, ones that would fight acne). Of course, wet dreams would be the natural cycle of ejaculating, when the body is ready too. Quite simply, I have to let my body get back to its natural process.

To fix this problem, all I should have to do is not masturbate/ejaculate until I start having wet dreams again. I estimate (complete guess here) that it sould take 4-8 weeks, maybe more. After all, I have been interupting a natural process for 6 years now.

I have allready begun proving this theory. Since Sunday, I have not masturbated. On Tuesday I woke up with a few pimples, one on my face, one on my arm, two on my back, and 1 on my chest. Wednesday I woke up and the only new pimple was a tiny little whitehead by my nose, and it diasppeared on its own sometime during the day. This is Thursday morning, 4 whole nights/days without casuing an ejaculation, and on this morning, I HAVE NO NEW ACNE!!! The acne I do have is clearing up and fast. That cyst I mentioned in an earlier post is nothing more than a purpleish-red mark with a slightly bumpy texture. I expect it to be gone in the next few days.

Seems this topic is still getting a lot of views, so here's another update.

My acne is really starting to clear up, especially my upper back, arms, forehead, and left side of my face. Everywhere else isn't too far behind either. And it looks like I'm just in time too, since it's finally starting to get warm here. In another 2 weeks I'll be heading back home. As the doctor at the health care center suggested, I picked up some sleeveless shirts to wear during summer to get more sunlight. By that point, I hope to have clear skin to where it looks like I'm just showing off. And believe me, when I get clear skin, I will be showing it off. :dance:

good luck dude i hope you get all cleared!!. I am only 17 now but i also noticed this masturbation thing in my acne i have come down to only doing it every other day..and it is helping. i would love to stop and only do it about once a week but its hard lol. Guess its just my age thats making it so hard. After reading this I am even more determined to reduce my masturbation! THANKS! :)

and keep us updated please we are reading! :)

Ok, time for an update, but it's going to be a bit different than usual. I'm not going to talk about the cyst on my cheek that's preactically gone, or the 2 large pimples on my arm that have come and are now almost gone, or my self-control issues.

The other day while I was eating with my friends (there's about 10-12 of us, a large group for me), and somehow the topic became masturbation. Most everyone agreed that 2-3 times a week is average/normal, once a day is fairly high, and 2-3 times a day is insane. I guess I've been overdoing it a little.

Today, someone made a comment about acne (I didn't hear what exactly), and everyone else started getting offended. Keep in mind, all of my friends here have clear faces. They all took turns saying "I have acne," and "don't say shit like that" to the guy. I guess the reason they never make fun of my acne is because they're hiding some themeselves. One of them even admitted to having a large pimple on his butt. That was a little too much info for the dinner table. <.<

I must say this thread is very entertaining. I have to say that when you're in the early 20's that's when your body is at the highest peak of growth. It's almost as if you're high on human growth hormones.

I am a bit reluctant to believe your correlation to say that masturbating is linked to acne. I know some beautiful girls that are very sexually active and they don't suffer a bout with acne.

I mean if that's the case, why isn't a porn star like Tera Patrick covered in pimples. Anyhow, just think biology isn't the same for everyone that is why there are lots of prescription for the same ailment. For example, if I complain about a headache. I'd hear aspirin, advil, tylenol, or aleve.

I think the key to a clearer skin is a dedication to a regimen for months regardless if it's going well or not. Good luck tho.

I must say this thread is very entertaining. I have to say that when you're in the early 20's that's when your body is at the highest peak of growth. It's almost as if you're high on human growth hormones.

I am a bit reluctant to believe your correlation to say that masturbating is linked to acne. I know some beautiful girls that are very sexually active and they don't suffer a bout with acne.

I mean if that's the case, why isn't a porn star like Tera Patrick covered in pimples. Anyhow, just think biology isn't the same for everyone that is why there are lots of prescription for the same ailment. For example, if I complain about a headache. I'd hear aspirin, advil, tylenol, or aleve.

I think the key to a clearer skin is a dedication to a regimen for months regardless if it's going well or not. Good luck tho.

I agree, some things work for different people, that's why ProActiv manage to claim that because the helped 1 person they have the miracle acne cure all!

Now, I haven't seen hundreds of naked girls, but I'm fairly sure none of them have a penis, and therefore, can't masturbate/ejaculate. Clearly the masturbation/acne corrolation is a male only thing. I did even say that it's not true for everyone, yet it does happen to be true in my case. Can you explain why it is that everytime I masturbate, my acne flares up afterwards, or how about when I stop masturbating, I also cease to get breakouts? Why do you think no products have been able to stop my acne? Sure, they may work on existing acne, but none of them ever prevented a new breakout. However, when I stop masturbating, I stop getting new acne. Now try and explain to me there isn't a direct connection between the two.

Ok, well Friday morning I'll be heading back home for the summer (where I have no internet), so this will likely be my last update.

My right forearm is clearing up nicely. The other day I woke up with a nasty pimple on my left forearm. All that's left of it now is a redish pink mark, so if I can just leave that alone, it should be fine. My upper arms still seem to be resisting, but there hasn't been much activity there (clearing up or breaking out). Maybe when I get some sunlight on my arms, it'll get better. At the very least my whole arms will have the same tan, instead of changing from tan to pale white halfway up my arms.

My face seems to be doing the best right now. My left side is practically clear, and now the right side is catching up. I haven't had any of thoes large red boil things I frequently get on my forehead, so that's another relief. The acne on my neck is receeding as well.

I had a strange breakout of a bunch of tiny scattered inflammed whiteheads on my chest the other day. Most of it has cleared up by now.

My back is really clearing up in some parts, in other areas the process is working a bit slower. I think I'm going to try one of thoes Oxy soap bars when I get back home and see if that does anything. My upper back is really clearing up, especially around my shoulders and between my shoulder blades seems to be doing the best around there. And normally, that area has been the worst. I used to get large pimples right on my spine and it used to hurt just to lean up against it. It's safe to say I have seen some improvement since I first came here, and I'm glad I found this place.

One strange thing is, this morning I woke up, and I started breaking out on my upper legs/thiegh region. I have multiple inflamed red bumps there, some with a whitehead. I'm hoping this will go away soon.

Well, I guess this is goodbye for now. I'd like to thank thoes of you who've given me advice, and all you readers who aren't posting, but still viewing. I have been straying from my no masturbation plan, and it shows. I just need to maintain the same motivation I had about getting rid of my acne a couple weeks ago or when I first posted here. If I can do that, I know I'll be acne free. Perhaps it's because I've been using the wrong terminalogy. It's always been my goal to be acne free, but I can just as easily postphone my goals for an indefinate time. Instead I won't make it a goal, I'll make it a promise, because I'd hate to look like a liar. I'll be back in September, and I promise by then I'll have clear skin. No, I don't promise it, I guaran-damn-tee it. (and now I'm using one of Vince McMahn's phrases, so now I know it'll happen.) :cool: