Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
andrew6

regimen stop working

I been on the regimen for about 15 weeks and it has stop working for me. At week 5 I have almost cleared up and ever since then it's been going downhill. I get new acne every day but I haven't changed anything. I clense with cetaphil bar treat with Dans BP and moisturize with cetaphil lotion. I use full amount of bp but have cut back a little due to redness and burning still at 15 weeks. I'm ready to call it quits.

I had a time where I platued with the regimen, where I wasn't getting any worse, but not any better, either. I just kept at it and eventually it kicked in again, but if after 15 weeks it's not doing it's job then maybe other regimens might be a good idea.

I had mild to moderate acne. I'm not doing anything wrong it was working good just not anymore. I did try Dans cleanser and it dried my face real bad and his moisturizer made my face itch so bad I couldn't sleep at night.

I had mild to moderate acne. I'm not doing anything wrong it was working good just not anymore. I did try Dans cleanser and it dried my face real bad and his moisturizer made my face itch so bad I couldn't sleep at night.

Complex 15 is not nearly enough to moisturize if you use the full amount of BP. Also, I don't think the problem is his cleanser or moisturizer since he was clearing. You probably need to exfoliate (get rid of the dead skin), use neutrogena healthy skin face lotion at night instead of your usual moisturizer. It contains AHA and will exfoliate your skin.

I agree with the suggestion of trying Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion. Give that a try as your moisturizer, and be sure you are using the full recommended amount of bp. Many people accidentally slack over time without even realizing it. Here's how much to use. http://www.acne.org/finger.html

That's two full pumps worth per application.

would alpha hydrox enhanced lotion 10% glycolic aha, work the same as Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion? I bought it as a spot treatment but never put it on my whole face.

It's stronger than NHSFL. You might be able to tolerate it a few days per week, but I doubt you'd want to use it twice daily.

It's stronger than NHSFL. You might be able to tolerate it a few days per week, but I doubt you'd want to use it twice daily.

Hey Guys,

Do u happen to know if Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion is sold in Asia, particularly Singapore. I live in Singapore and i have checked out the normal pharmacy stores here, but i cant seem to find it. I'd order it online, but its so expensive! The shipping is much more than cost of the product.

Are there any other products I can use, coz i basically want something oil-free with AHA in it.. Please help!

Thanks