Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stethomas

ALL ACNE SUFFERERS PLEASE COMMENT

Ok here is my story. Basically ive had acne since i was about 15 for 6 years now. Ive been clear once when i was 19 on holiday with friends.

Q; Was it the sun > NO. Went away last year with my girlfriend & remained the same!

Q; Was it the amount of sex you had > NO. Ive also experimented with this!

Q; Could it be the foods you ate/did'nt eat > This im not to sure of! Also im unsure whether the chlorine in the pool cleared me up coz when i went away the 1st time i was in the pool everyday all day, then when i went with my girlfriend we went in about 3 times the whole holiday!

P.S. Both times i drank loads of alcohol.

So the question i would like everyone to simply comment on is this...

Up to being about 14-15 ive always being really fit, then i got some turntables & started dj'n, which meant i stopped playing football, running about etc. So over an amount of time my acne got worse & worse. Im now 21 & have just joined a gym doing keeping fit & swimming!

SO HOW MANY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE KEEP FIT ON A REGULAR BASIS...? & STILL HAVE ACNE

i love someone who can spin records well  biggrin.gif 

im just really thin, so i dont workout  :-$

Wow you would love my city then...everyone and their mother has spun at one point.

Well, add one more Houstonian to the list. biggrin.gif/ I don't know about keeping fit, but for me personally, STRESS is the number one factor on if my acne gets under control or not.

Ron

Well ive been spinning for about 6 years now so im quite decent, but thats not the issue here lol. Ive heard that exersize 1s thing in the morning is best for you, so ive just done 50 sit ups, 50 press ups & then 10 minutes on an exersize bike!

i'm in good shape, i work out 5 days a week and run 2 days a week, and have acne, not bad, but acne. and a RED RED RED face, how do i get rid of this? anyone?

i'm in good shape, i work out 5 days a week and run 2 days a week, and have acne, not bad, but acne. and a RED RED RED face, how do i get rid of this? anyone?

Im on the same exact boat as you my friend.

I try to work out regularly but I don't think it's made it better, except my body. I hear that by drinking alcohol, it dehydrates your body and then it tries to compensate for this by working harder at producing oils. I hear it's the same for using skin drying products. Not sleeping well is also a problem and stress. There was a period in which I was so busy that I didn't pay attention to my face as much and it was clear for a few months. Good Luck!