Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mark22

best place to buy 100% pure Emu Oil...?

I got mine from www.skinbiology.com - but I think there are some added stuff in it like Vit E.

thank you, Maya! smile.gif

unfurtunately Emu oil from skinbiology has other stuff :

"EMU OIL-S Lipid Replenisher for Skin is a peroxide-free Emu Oil supplemented with Ubiquinone, 7-keto DHEA, mixed isomers of natural tocotrienols, and mixed isomers of Vitamin E. "

I've bought mine first from skinbiology, no good. Then I bought it from some website I can't remember right now, very good, but a bit expensive. Then I bought it off ebay, very good and very good price. smile.gif

I've bought mine first from skinbiology, no good. Then I bought it from some website I can't remember right now, very good, but a bit expensive. Then I bought it off ebay, very good and very good price. smile.gif

Maya,

if i mix emu oil with PD gel, will PD ingredients penetrate deeper? what do you think? because i have allergy to jojoba oil... sad.gif

The one I got from ebay is Meadowlark Farms.

This is the place where I also got great emu oil: High Cascade Enterprises (highcascadeemus.com/skinfirst.com). It's got several other websites as well. Prices are very reasonable now, but they're still cheaper on ebay.

The one I got from ebay is Meadowlark Farms.

This is the place where I also got great emu oil: High Cascade Enterprises (highcascadeemus.com/skinfirst.com). It's got several other websites as well. Prices are very reasonable now, but they're still cheaper on ebay.

Maya,

if i mix emu oil with PD gel, will PD ingredients penetrate deeper? what do you think? because i have allergy to jojoba oil... sad.gif

You're referring to the PD gel without jojoba aren't you?

Then YES, definately! Because Emu is more transdermal than than the olive or Vit E oil.

When I use the PD Gel, I either add more emu or jojoba oil to it, makes it stretch further.

That's a great idea Katu! biggrin.gif She could sell it like a serum and we could add whatever oil we wanted to it. That would be cool! (I love to play Alchemist!)

Deepest beauty's cream mineral foundation contains emu oil so that can be beneficial for acne and Accutane skin smile.gif

If you mean emu oil, then yes, you just have to apply it to the skin, in the same way that you would do a moisturiser.

www.uniquelyemu.com is where I recently purchased mine. There shipping is very fast. You will have it within 3-4 days depending on where you live.

I just ordered some from http://longviewfarms.com smile.gif They use Molecular Distillation to ensure purity. There's a whole article over at http://www.emu-oil.com/MDoil.htm which talks about the benefits of this kind of refinement. My order hasn't arrived from them yet, but their Emu Oil certainly sounds promising smile.gif

I've also had some from www.mezza.co.uk (which you can get on eBay, too), which has always been good...

Yeah, I also get mine from Mezza. It's good, and fairly cheap, but as a little niggle, I find it annoying that it doesn't have a dispenser. This can sometimes mean it rushes out and you end up with more than you wanted. I might suggest to Merian that she puts dispensers on her bottles...

But otherwise, they are very good. smile.gif