Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swab

when can i start drinking/tanning again

iv been off accutane for about a month now, and i had little to no side effetcs, i only had a red face and minor drying on the lips.

how long until i can drink and tan again.... i finally have a girlfriend, ironically when i have no acne

should i wait until my lips stop pealing before i start drinking & tanning?

i want to go to the beach, if i wear sunscreen will i be ok????????????

psh yeah right, ill give it 2 weeks. read my accutane log, i only have to apply aquaphor once a day, i barly have side effects.

besides iv been drinking on accutane just got a lot

psh yeah right, ill give it 2 weeks. read my accutane log, i only have to apply aquaphor once a day, i barly have side effects.

Any updated pics? Last ones in your log are from February

id drink before i tanned off accutane. tanning can really mess up ur skin if you dont wait long enough.

can i tan if i put strong sun screen on?

i live in florida and its summer, and i just got a hot ass new girl friend, and she likes the beach.

im not worried to much about my body but worried about my face

can i tan if i put strong sun screen on?

i live in florida and its summer, and i just got a hot ass new girl friend, and she likes the beach.

im not worried to much about my body but worried about my face

has anyone with accutane ever went out tanning yet lol

iv been off it for about a month and i want to go to the beach, if i wear sunscreen will i be ok????????????

i am on month 4 of 6 months on 40 mg and have started tanning... i just put a towel and tons of sunscreen on my face. my body gets really tan, and just use self tanner on my face to make it all match.

works great for me! :)

i only use it on my face and neck... neutrogena build-a-tan face spf 15.

it is pretty amazing. i just leave it on overnight and in the morning rinse my face some cetaphil and water and i'm a few shades darker. bonus is that it does a great job at hiding those red marks. add a little mascara and blush and you are golden :)

i tanned on accutane, albeit not on purpose. i went camping for a week and when i set the tent up the first day, 2 hours in the sun with a hat on and sun screen and i was red as an apple. by the weeks end i got home and i had a beautiful tan. that was from wearing sun screen and wearing a hat but spending my days mostly out in the sun. :)

so you can successfully tan on tane, but i mean, it's pretty obvious it's really bad for your skin and you might get skin cancer.... so i guess you have to decide if you want a tan or possible skin cancer.

yeah but be aware that some tanners are worse for your skin than tanning from the sun. same with tan beds.

does the neutrogena tanner cause u to break out at all?

i mean i have a lot of redmarks and im pale as a ghost lol (and im half japanese)

my neck is the natural color of my skin so i could use sum color on my face

i think ill give it a try