Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maya

Just boughts some masks off ebay!

Papaya Enzyme Peel:

http://www.timetospa.com/product.asp?catal...arentOid=Elemis

Exotic Moisterising Mask:

http://www.timetospa.com/product.asp?catal...arentOid=Elemis

I only bought some trial sizes. I had an elemis mask a few years ago at a beauty salon, it was great (can't remember the name).. ahh well, thought these might be good after peels ...... and now I'm waiting for Tamara to come round to tell me how pore clogging they're gonna be! 8-[

Hey! I just bought something off E-Bay too! I got a BEAUTIFUL Nicky Butler iolite, moonstone, and pearl necklace for 40 bucks! I am one of those sneaky bidders....I got outbid and then timed my last bid down to the last minute of bidding, shutting out the other person who wanted the necklace too! biggrin.gif/ biggrin.gif O:)

Just thought I'd brag about it! It is an extraordinarily beautiful necklace, and I probably saved about $150.00 EASY! biggrin.gif

(Patting myself on the back.....) O:)

LOL Denise! =D>

I got trigger happy ... there was only 5 minutes left on that auction and I just had to ... you know!

Guest Tracy
...... and now I'm waiting for Tamara to come round to tell me how pore clogging they're gonna be!  8-[

Anime you are too FUNNY, YOU VOODOO GIRL!!! biggrin.gif

Tracy...Imbue would probably be more concerned about whether or not the papaya mask had proven efficacy...... 8-[ :-s (Just kidding Imbue, I love you and all your medical knowledge! biggrin.gif )

ROFLOL.....!!!!!!!!

You girls crack me up!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! to all of you! biggrin.gif/

Animegirle .... so, you don't know about me and Denise's evil plot to outbid you all? biggrin.gif

Tracy ... I don't think I will ever run out of products, I have so many stashes of so many things! I really should start my own little store. #-o

(shhhhh .... don't tell Imbue :-$ I'm going to burn for sure 8-[ )

I don’t need proof either since Denise said it was great and will heal all my scars in minutes.  biggrin.gif

MINUTES?!!!??

Pffffffffffffffffftttttttttt....that stuff will heal yer scars in 2 seconds flat! biggrin.gif

Guest Tracy

I don’t need proof either since Denise said it was great and will heal all my scars in minutes.  biggrin.gif

It's true ...... you only have to possess it, not even apply it, and you can reclaim the skin you had as a 5 year old!

Since we're on the subject of masks, has anyone tried MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque? It's 5% AHA, 1% BHA, vitamins A and E, and some beloved papaya extract. I bought a full-size version (4 oz.) after trying a sample. For those interested in try-before-you-buy, dermadoctor.com will send you a free sample if you e-mail their customer service, [email protected] The sample is pretty big. Mine lasted over 7 days with daily use and you only need a little bit. Can also be worn overnight to promote "extra hydration" as stated on tube.

Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Ammonium Glycolate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ceresin, SD Alcohol 40-B, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tocopherol, Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA,Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Hey whats up people this is my first post. Well I need some kind of enzyme mask there loads of them out there so I dont know which would be best. I was leaning toward the Zia naturals Pumpkin mask they sell at the vitaminshoppe? Someone help me out here or how about that aloete they sell on ebay? ](*,)

I got the Jason's pineapple papaya mask, with Denise’s recommendation, for 6-7$ in the health food store and I like it.

I got the Jason's pineapple papaya mask, with Denise’s recommendation, for 6-7$ in the health food store and I like it.

Oh yeah duh I forgot to add I just won someting off of ebay too, I got that dermologica Microexfoliant scrub I will keep u all updated with it. I GOT IT AT A BARGIN . Everywhere I checked it was 60 BUCKS for a freakin 2.6 oz scrub I got in on ebay for 28 dollars user posted image

Cool , thanks you guys are really helpfull here I will keep you updated on both. right now I just have hyperpgimentation left over from julies TCA peel ](*,)