Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jaymac

No blood test today???

I went to my appointment today and asked for accutane and he ok'd it. So we went back to his office and logged on to the ipledge thing and did all that crap and i asked about the blood test and he said i don't have to get one....not even throughout my whole course. I thought this to be kinda wierd but i was glad cuz i hate needles. He said that when you get a blood test and if the results come back bad or something like that that theirs nothing you can do about it, so he said there's no use in taking one. Anyone else find this kinda weird or know anything about it????

I honestly think i know more about this drug than he does. If it wasn't for this site i would definitely be in for a surprise of all the side effects and stuff.

Wow, he really is an idiot. There is something you can do if your bloodtest comes back wrong- STOP TAKING THE MEDICINE. If you continue to take it while your body is getting messed up, the consequences can be severe......

You have to know if its effecting you badly.... you dont play russian roulette with this stuff.

Heres what you do... Report your derm and get his license taken away.

He's a moron.

My derm did the same thing to me during my third month. She just asked me if I was feeling any of the side effects such as depression, headaches, etc and wrote me a prescription. Even so I still have full trust and confidence in her. But yeah I really do think she should have given me a blood test that month.

Daughter had only one blood test prior to taking tane. I thought she was supposed to have one done every month at least during the treatment going on 4th month. She has got an appointment next week and is going to ask about the blood test again. Last time she asked, derm said there is no need, as her tests came back fine.

I went to my appointment today and asked for accutane and he ok'd it. So we went back to his office and logged on to the ipledge thing and did all that crap and i asked about the blood test and he said i don't have to get one....not even throughout my whole course. I thought this to be kinda wierd but i was glad cuz i hate needles. He said that when you get a blood test and if the results come back bad or something like that that theirs nothing you can do about it, so he said there's no use in taking one. Anyone else find this kinda weird or know anything about it????