Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anybody else hate when they are watching tv with your friends and then a proactive commercial comes on..... one time my friend was like yo dude you need to get that shit...fuck proactive and their 20 minute commercials

Anybody else hate when they are watching tv with your friends and then a proactive commercial comes on..... one time my friend was like yo dude you need to get that shit...fuck proactive and their 20 minute commercials

Yeh I have to agree with you about how embarrassing those ads can be.

Wait, you and your friends watched the full ad? Was the remote under someones butt cheek? :lol: Sorry, but I would have changed the channel as soon as the ad came on?!

Just out of curiosity what did you say to your friend? I hope you told him, that just because it's endorsed by celebrities doesn't mean it works?

Do they go out and buy colognes, jewelry and clothes endorsed by celebrities because they tell you it's the best?

I see acne commercials pop up on tv all the time. It's pretty damn embarrassing when you're hanging out with someone, no doubt.

yeah its funny lots of ppl on proactive commercials were on accutane.

what if they did an infomercial about accutane? :lol:

yeah its funny lots of ppl on proactive commercials were on accutane.

what if they did an infomercial about accutane? :lol:

After starting proactive I had to go on accutane :lol:

it made my skin 10x worse... I had never gotten cysts before going on that shit

Yeh and she had like 1 pimple which was 10x smaller then any i've had. Oh wow it cleared that 1 pimple up , your life is going to be so much better now Jessica. Sigh.............. stupid bitch doesn't realize that she has good skin and 1 little pimple the size of a grain of salt wont hurt.

They're terrible. Proactive commercials and family members. Everytime I visit someone in my family they comment on my skin, or ask if I'm wearing make up, or tell me about how their friend's daughter's boyfriend's sister's son applied lemon juice to his face twice a day, and how it worked for him. Or all of the above.

Ugh! Makes me feel so self conscious!

yeah thats really the worst... peoples little comments, they think theyre being helpful but they dont have a clue, weve been there done that, tried it all, beleive me, were the ones suffering with this face, pointing it out only makes it so much harder.

and yeah i watched those commercials for years through highschool and finally got it one day and yeah it didnt do shit for me.

I used pro-active for 2+ years, that mother fucking product did two things, Jack...and Shit, and Jack left town. I hate that product, I hate Jessica Simpson, and P Diddy, ("preserve my sexy" lol), and Vanessa for endorsing that product. And yeah I can recall about 10 akward moments of silence occuring when that fucking commercial has played while me and my brother or somebody were watching t.v.

you should just break the silence and tell whoever your watching it with how much bullshit that product and its stupid advert is.

yeah thats really the worst... peoples little comments, they think theyre being helpful but they dont have a clue, weve been there done that, tried it all, beleive me, were the ones suffering with this face, pointing it out only makes it so much harder.

and yeah i watched those commercials for years through highschool and finally got it one day and yeah it didnt do shit for me.

Jessica Simpson used accutane for her acne - she's such a douche bag, I hate her guts.

really?

Oh, those wonderful Proactive commercials. Brings back such enduring, warm memories of relatives studying the T. V. with the amusing furrowed brow of an idiot attempting to concentrate upon forming a coherent sentence in relation to the info-mercial.

"Hey, have you ever used that stuff? Look, it even got rid of Jessica's Simpson's bad skin! I bet if you tried that stuff, your acne would clear right up."

"Oh, yes, I believe you're completely right (insert name of relative). I was going to give a go at a new skin product they've been advertising a lot lately, have you heard of it? Something about a formula derived from goat's ejaculate, but I just can't resist that goddamn vixen Jessica Simpson!"

Lesson learned, dears: Proactive = goat's ejaculate in its effectiveness.

Do not attempt this seriously without being willing to risk the chance of being written off your grandmother's will. :dance:

Wait, you and your friends watched the full ad? Was the remote under someones butt cheek? lol.gif Sorry, but I would have changed the channel as soon as the ad came on?!

I hate Proactiv...

My derm says that he knows one of the ladies who developed it. He told me that even SHE said the products normally don't work after a few weeks for most people.... :snooty:

ya when I went to my derm for the first time (as he offered me accutane!) I remember telling him "Im here because I used proactive." ... He laughed so hard because apparently most of his patients were there for the same bloody reason :P.