Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LOL you can get the same results buy just adding some sea salt or just salt to some water. get a cotton ball and dab it on your face.. i used to do it.. worked very well..

heard lot of people say its good for redmarks. Can you buy it ? Would it be less effective? What site has it?

thanks.

You would pay money for salt water?

everyime i go on vacation and im at the beach my skin looks so good after spending time in the salt water..it really works

Yeh i remember last last summer my face looked excellent even with mild scarring, as i went surfing a fair bit im quessing the salt water helped alot. Its a shame that my acne came back during the winter though :boohoo: . The sun helps too as if you get a tan then the red marks will appear less red :drool: .

Anyone know if the salt water will reduce the redmarks i have got during my Accutane course ?

Im still on the course.

Yep, I've been exercising for the past 3 or so weeks daily, just jogging on my treadmill and working up a sweat and I can definitely see that my red marks are benefiting from it.

I'm on spring break now so I've been playing basketball now and I think it's even better cause your outside and getting in the sun. Although I heard you shouldn't over do being in the sun.

So just wear some sun screen.

i have some sea salt mix (for piercings), i'll try it for a week or so.. i'm desperate to get rid of my red marks! :( does it work better to just put it on your face and let it dry or soak it?

i fill up my sink and add seasalt to it till the water is real cloudy, then i splash it on my face and neck like 200 times....

it really does work, helps tone down the red and stop teh pimples. i usually do it twice a day. feels so fresh and clean and non oily after!

I used to do sea salt compresses because people here recommended it to me. It didnt work at all in making redmarks heal faster. I think its just a matter of time and I think this salicylic acid and mandelic facial cleanser Im using has done an excellent job of healing my redmarks