Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
har21

OK. Be HONEST...

who pigged out on candy bunnies and eggs today? lol.. I know i did!!! ;) Its good to let loose and have fun with family friends.. hey its Easter!

Actually, I didn't, and had no cravings.

Added sugar tastes kind of bad to me now.

who pigged out on candy bunnies and eggs today? lol.. I know i did!!! ;) Its good to let loose and have fun with family friends.. hey its Easter!

I didn't celebrate easter but I had chocolate today, I can't live without it.

I read in a magazine (organic life-style type) that coco is good for acne, but it only suggested dark chocolate, which I don't like.

I did not, I have stayed off junk food, except cookies, for the past 2 months. After seeing that improvement I would not even touch the stuff anymore.

I didn't eat any. I didn't even have any easter treats! YAY! My skin is getting better and I'm not going to mess it up now. I'd rather have clear skin then a piece of chocolate.

I had some marshmallow Peeps and some jelly beans, it was nice actually.

But I was unused to the sweetness and drank like 10 gallons of water :lol:

All I had was a slice of sugar free blueberry pie. It rocked! Probably had a bunch of hydrogenated oils in it though.

Oh well.

Not too much sugar, really...but plenty of lamb, asparagus, cauliflower, spiced peaches, turkey, and a breadroll.

Easter=awesome. My stomach was much pleased.

I dont eat any kind of junk food anymore.. including crappy sugary too sweet candy.... I eat chocolate though... but it's always DARK chocolate and organic with VERY low sugar content... sometimes none at all... this one chocolate bar I get all the time is sweetened with maltitol only... so doesnt spike your blood sugar as much... anyway... I LOVE chocolate, I cant live without it. And yes I had somethign past weekend :) it was mint chocolate :).... YUM!

man even though i had quit a few chocolate eggs and bunnies yesterday.. I WANT SOME MORE! LOL, but i have been able to keep myself from it.. its not easy when you got three easter baskets full of candy and chocolate.. i swear my friends and family don't want to keep me clear. LOL :lol: