Notifications
Clear all

dermal filler list

MemberMember
(@johnny11)

Posted : 02/27/2004 5:18 am

DERMAL FILLERS: adato sil-ol 5000, amazingel, aquamid, argiform (argyform), artecoll (artefill), arteplast, bio-alcamid, bioformacryl, bioplastique, biopolimero, biopolymere, dermadeep, dermagen, dermalive, evolution, formacryl, kopolymer 4e, metacrill, metrex, outline, procell, profill, radiance, radiance fn, rhegecoll, silikon 1000, silicex, achyal, botox, cosmoderm (cosmoplast), dermicol, hyacel, isolagen, hylaform, outline, juvederm, macrolane, newfill, perlane, restylane, permacol, rofilan hylan gel, zyderm (zyplast), alloderm, cymetra

MemberMember
(@kaiofthesun)

Posted : 02/27/2004 6:08 am

geez thats a lot of fillers...

however you missed one every important one that might be used a lot in the future...isolagen.

can people share their experiences with artecoll, isologan...or any other semi-permanent fillers?

MemberMember
(@maya)

Posted : 02/27/2004 6:56 am

If you do a search on the board, you will find that there are some very good threads on Isolagen and Artecol already.

Isoalgen is not exactly a filler though, it is an injection of your own fibroblasts. You wouldn't get any immediate improvement and the results are very individual.

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 02/27/2004 10:05 am

MemberMember
(@johnny11)

Posted : 02/27/2004 4:18 pm

geez thats a lot of fillers...

however you missed one every important one that might be used a lot in the future...isolagen.

can people share their experiences with artecoll, isologan...or any other semi-permanent fillers?

MemberMember
(@hatch)

Posted : 02/27/2004 6:25 pm

I've had New-fill done 3 times, it is really effective on all types of scars. I have found it to be very good. But, it isn't a filler, it forces your own collegen to grow over time, so the results are not immediate. Fillers give you immediate results.

MemberMember
(@dealingwithscars)

Posted : 01/04/2011 9:26 pm

I've had New-fill done 3 times, it is really effective on all types of scars. I have found it to be very good. But, it isn't a filler, it forces your own collegen to grow over time, so the results are not immediate. Fillers give you immediate results.

Must you see a derm for this treatment? I have rolling scars and in the military, so i'll probably have to pay out of pocket for any treatments

MemberMember
(@pharmafillers)

Posted : 02/20/2011 9:35 am

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 07/14/2013 9:51 pm

bump