Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaliGuy21

BEWARE OF THE BLACKLIGHT!!

I was at a party last Saturday, feeling all pumped and cool since I've been pretty clear for the last couple of weeks after a pretty bad breakout that found me to this website. So I was standing in front of this blacklight with my friend when he turns to me and says, "Dude, you're whole face is glowing, like this white mask is on you!"

HOW EMBARASSING WAS THAT?? It was all of that bp I had smeared and slathered all over my face earlier. ](*,) So of course I quickly hightail it to the very opposite end of the room and avoided the light all night. Luckily, I had had enough in me to be pretty buzzed and not care too much.

Even though I'm pretty good at smearing it in for long enough that it's hardly detectable under normal lighting, you're face will be a neon sign under a black light. STAY AWAY FROM IT!!! But still, I didn't sweat it, because I knew it was what was helping me stay clear. I even got a few compliments on how I looked that night! wink.gif Just thought I'd share.

That exact same thing happened to me a couple of years ago at a night club under all the fluro/black lights! My friend said my face was glowing blue, like you get when you use fluro paint! Thank god it happened to someone else, I stayed well away from the bright lights from then on.

AH SHIT!

i was just at a lasertag place like 2 days ago, i hope my whole face wasnt glowing lol

during the day i dont use much BP though,a nd i use a gel anyhow...

I was at a party last Saturday, feeling all pumped and cool since I've been  pretty clear for the last couple of weeks after a pretty bad breakout that found me to this website.  So I was standing in front of this blacklight with my friend when he turns to me and says, "Dude, you're whole face is glowing, like this white mask is on you!"

HOW EMBARASSING WAS THAT??  It was all of that bp I had smeared and slathered all over my face earlier.  ](*,)   So of course I quickly hightail it to the very opposite end of the room and avoided the light all night.  Luckily, I had had enough in me to be pretty buzzed and not care too much.

Even though I'm pretty good at smearing it in for long enough that it's hardly detectable under normal lighting, you're face will be a neon sign under a black light.  STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!  But still, I didn't sweat it, because I knew it was what was helping me stay clear.  I even got a few compliments on how I looked that night! wink.gif  Just thought I'd share.

I have a blacklight in my case, stuck my head next to it and nothing showed up!!!!

I am using dans bp gel and neutorgena mosituriser